NO ONE switches in role queue QP

Which is exactly what’s going to happen.

So play quick play classic then. We’ll see how many people agree with you.

You’re not winning with 6 supports unless the enemy team is bad. Which is another point for 222. Matchmaking needs to take into account people’s skill level on each class.

When the DPS on your team are horrendously bad? It’s because their MMR for one of their other classes is higher but they’re still placed in the same game as people better than them in the old system.

It’s going to take time for the system to settle and for them to work kinks out but at least people will have a much higher chance of having fairer games.

1 Like

well I do it … prob I’m some rare one lol, since I’m locked in a role I do my best to help my team (especially if I am dps or my hero isn’t working)

You ABSOLUTELY can win with 6 supports; your sustain outweighs their dps, especially if all they have is a 222 comp. You throw all these ‘facts’ around like ‘this would never happen’ or ‘the majority of the playerbase wants this’ with NOTHING to back it up. I could do the same but it wouldn’t make my statement any more or less true.

2 Likes

If it’s so horrible then go do QP classic in the arcade, everyone will be there since apparently 2-2-2 is just terrible right?

3 Likes

Tanks and healers dependant on the DPS…loool if you say so. Moira can secure kills, Ana can secure kills, Zen can secure kills, Lucio can secure kills, Roadhog can secure kills, Hammond can secure kills, Sigma can secure kills, Zarya can secure kills. GOATS being as strong as it was proves you don’t need DPS heroes to dominate. If anything, DPS need tanks and supports to push.

1 Like

you mean blizz? it wont be perm knowing them

1 Like

This… I don’t get why ppl complain when just changing a window will solve all their issues :confused:

literally just play classic qp in the arcade. chill out lol

5 Likes

In a situation where you have 6 supports with sustain, you would pick burst damage DPS including snipers that can insta-kill you to make sustain not matter. Since you don’t have a shield you don’t have much to protect you. Also Ana, lol.

Overall I agree with 2-2-2 because it creates a more even playing field. Regardless if you like the idea or not, it removes the frustration that people face when you have 5-6 dps. I think there still needs to be some work in order to make it better but overall I see no reason for anyone to complain when the old mode is available. That’s just nonsense.

My suggestion - If two people are in spawn there’s a button that says “Switch Roles” and if two people push it then you swap. This would allow people to change with someone if they aren’t pulling their weight. Chances are it wouldn’t work unless it’s a group because people don’t play together well, but it would at least afford changes without breaking 2-2-2.

Look on the bright side: QP Classic exists and lets you earn free lootboxes. That’s something, right?

2 Likes

I’ve done it before my dude lol, obviously it was in qp and not comp thus the enemy team aren’t necessary about to jump to counter us straight away. I’m not saying that it’s the new meta that will take over the game because no, you’re going to lose more often than not, but you CAN win with a 6 support team.

You can win with 6 supports if your team completely outclasses the enemy team in skill. 6bl supports aren’t beating an equally skilled team with tanks and dps. It’s comical that you even believe this is a rational argument. The team with 222 could be slightly worse in skill and they’d still have the advantage due to bulk and raw damage they can put out.

Ummm…

You mean when you say things like this right? You are the loud minority. It’s why you’re so afraid and against 2-2-2. Because again if most people feel like you do then you have nothing to worry about. Numbers don’t lie, if the majority of people think like you do then qp classic will be the default qp mode due to it’s population.

We both believe that’s not going to happen though. Hence this crying topic.

2 Likes

Go to the arcade, it has qp classic your problem is now solved.

2 Likes

MH is permanent because it’s popular, so there is no reason that Classic won’t be permanent, unless it’s won’t have enough demand.

literally has become the cesspit that you all cried about before role queue was implemented lol, ’ 6 dps instalock snipers’ lol. I want to play a game SERIOUSLY where I can also flex if needed to, now you can’t do that on neither regular quick play nor the classic qp.

1 Like

False, I switch several times

Read the post that I just wrote that is a reply to another one of these comments.

Well then your team will be in luck right? Because you can flex to supports or tanks and handling 6 snipers (idk how they even got 6 snipers but ok) should be simple.