NO ONE switches in role queue QP

How is this better than how it was before? Now we can’t even switch off tanks that are being free ult charge to a dps that can actually do their job. When you have 2 snipers that can’t get kills because the other team have double barriers, now you can’t switch to a shield breaker dps to beat them. And good luck asking them to switch, everytime I’ve done so so far has been met with abusive chat, it IS still quickplay after all, and theyre coming to play double sniper whether the rest of the team like it or not. Please PLEASE revert role queue QP

26 Likes

Agreed! Just for quick play… to people that play comp, fine whatever you can have your que, but quick play is for regular people who want to shoot stuff with their character of choice. What the hell were they thinking with this update?

18 Likes

How long has it been out? The drama queens need to chill out.

68 Likes

And it begins… I’ve been anticipating Role Queue in QP is not going to be received well at all.

8 Likes

Excuse me for not wanting this game I’ve poured thousands of hours into turn into a even MORE unpleasant experience.

17 Likes

It’s the principle, like enforcing professional league rules at a pickup basketball game. It’s just overkill.

8 Likes

same thing happens in competitive… thats why some people say “relax its QP” =\

So you want to switch to another DPS and leave your team without a healer or tank right?
And I bet you’re not the only person in the team that wants to switch to DPS as well and leave the team without a healer or tank.
This is why I’m glad the old system is gone.
The absolute worst was when the first team fight was lost and the tanks and healers would switch to DPS and then we would have a 4 or 5 DPS team.

22 Likes

well I changed from soldier to mccree when the enemy changed to doom so…not everyone :sunglasses:

If they want to snipe then let them, just go hammond hog or sigma and go get your own kills. Watch them get frustrated when they no linger have a barrier protecting them. I main hanzo but man if I gotta switch then ill switch, I don’t enjoy steamrolls

Except you have QP Classic in Arcade, so I don’t see a problem. Unless it ends up on rotation. Then I can see a genuine reason to complain.

8 Likes

What does this have to do with assuming what the entire playerbase is going to do with something that’s been out a few hours? You’re overreacting, calm down.

You’re welcome to play quick play classic. The playerbase itself will determine what we want the main mode to be. The people crying about it are crying because they know most players do not want to be stuck on teams with 5 dps. You’re welcome to continue that experience with other people who think like you in qp classic.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but your reading comprehension is atrocious; that’s not what I said at all. There is nothing wrong with having 3 dps 2 healers and 1 tank, or another combination of that. I WANT to switch to dps bc the current dps we had weren’t doing anything and I was just giving the enemy team ult charge as a useless tank, did you even read my post? If the other tank or healers switched to a needed dps then I would remain as a tank.

4 Likes

I didnt want 222 in cp but here we are snoozin it up

You can still switch within the same role. Switching to a 3rd DPS is not helpful anyway.

6 Likes

then queue as dps and carry your ‘trash’ team?

1 Like

Because it’s been in the PTR and in comp for weeks now and it’s just as bad then as it is now?? How is that overreacting? That’s just rightfully pointing out that something isn’t going to work out.

2 Likes

Golden words. You literally nailed the main mistake of Role Queue.

1 Like

Imagine asking someone to swap in QP. Seriously if you’re going to take the game that seriously just play comp.

5 Likes

Then I clearly wouldn’t be on the same team I was just on then would I? I could be with some great dps, in fact I wasn’t calling them trash at all. I said that they weren’t getting kills due to there being so many shields and their refusal to switch to something more appropriate, how is that calling them trash?