No one noticed that Mercy got a change people asked for?

This analogy is so effing great… Just what I try to say here… Thank you kind sir/madam

2 Likes

While true it’s a rank issue, but that also means that Mercy is pretty much obsolete after a rank. To me that just a bad design in general.

I know some have been asking for some sort of reload ability, or a burst heal that’s a skill sho. That way they have to option to either increase a performance of a teammate making it more favorable to keep ping-ponging or if they are hard pocketing they have the chance to still assist another.

Just something to help in making it so she CAN break the pocket play style without much repercussions.

1 Like

Diamond 5, after that its all about that sweet sweet brainless, 30IQ, put the shaped pieces in the shaped holes, right click and then press shift brainless pocketbot playstyle, or youre throwing, and it gets worse the higher up it goes.

1 Like

And lower in ranks, while you can get away with old ping-pong every one gets love play style and get tons of value you get flamed for not pocketing a sojourn that cannot hit a broad side of a barn…

2 Likes

And that there is the issue. It’s sad that with this patch she’s gonna need to pocket more and this probably make that play style more common since Sojourn now NEEDS the Mercy pocket.

3 Likes

For OG mercy mains it is nothing new… Remember when Ashe was in a similar spot as sojourn in rn, and needed blue beam to oneshot clicking heads? And yeah it sucks so much to be stuck here again… But what can I do when blizzard basically says ef you to all our complaints…

1 Like

Oh I remember and with Ashe that was done intentionally which I still think was one of the dumbest ideas they’ve come up with. Just wait till Sojourn gets nerfed again and Mercy players be the one to blame…again.

Yeah, I am not gonna argue with that… It was a dumb idea

I don’t have to waiut… I know how it will be…

3 Likes

Yeah it happens all the time. It’s just a matter of time.

I do like the weapon swap speed. And in the most amount of fairness I can muster to the meme +5 ammo I did pathetically lose a drawn out 1v1 of me as Kiriko versus a Mercy and the extra bullets meant she didn’t have to reload after 20 and then killed me with 4 of her remaining 5. So yay. This ammo change like, only helps in niche 1v1’s where both players can’t hit the other very well at all. Which yes obviously includes me.

1 Like

The vast majority of Mercy players can’t aim or play aggressively or aim. They just want to staff 24/7.

Yeah… And I am tiered of being blamed for just existing (except the time of Moth meta… It was deserved then)… Like it is my fault blizzard don’t understand their own game…

If you cannot kill mercy in 4 seconds (glock has rof of 5) then sorry, but you would die after she reloads any way…

Do you have any statistics to back that up? or is ti just ‘source: trust me bro’…

And, on the other hand… What is bad in support hero tailored to players that dislike to pew pew?

1 Like

Because it’s barely noticeable in game.

1 Like

Trust me bruv. It’s bad because 1) it’s a boring playstyle and 2) this is an FPS game

Maybe for you? I actually enjoy enabling my team…

So? Every one needs to pew pew? we want to make another clone of q3arena?

1 Like

I for one, love the Mercy changes and have been asking for a decrease in weapon switch times for sure. I think many are upset since many were expecting more “dramatic changes” but ended up with 5 extra bullets in a pistol that many low-rank players do not even use. Even here in high rank, using the pistol is very optimal, but not recommended unless in Valk Mode, which has unlimited ammo.

There were some. Not many, though.

I’ve asked for it. So, you know one person. I thought that being able to switch faster and get in a couple of shots every now and then was a good thing.

The +5 ammo is a head scratcher though.

1 Like

Lots of us did actually, yes. But there’s been so much discourse it gets lost.

This change however was so slight it fixed nothing.

1 Like