No change after 7 wins

Because their idiots and made Bronze 5 like 1000 SR range.

Quickplay is where the noobs and the casuals go. If your getting destroyed in Bronze 5 you belong.

NORMALLY.

Except the idiots and Blizzard made bronze the dumping ground for all players so us bronze basically are cannon fodder for higher ranging players so they can “Feel Progression”

3 Likes

Honestly I just want transparency so I can see why I’m in Bronze 5 despite getting consistent wins, plays, and high stats. I’m not a GOOD player but I’m not the lowest either.

3 Likes

I just got to Gold 3. I won 7 games but lost 5 games. I stayed ranked Gold 3. Some clarification on how this new ranking system works would be nice.

2 Likes

After a placement of 7-0 I ended up in Bronze 5 (totally fine). After a total of 24 matches, I’ve won 21 of them (87.5% win rate), yet the two additional placements have left me in Bronze 5.

3 Likes

what was your final OW1 SR?

Trending the same as you in DPS queue.

80% WR at 14-2-1 and last update was 7-0. Still Bronze 5.

1 Like

It was very low; 700ish IIRC? I’m OK with being Bronze 5, but it feels awkward to win 21 out of 24 matches and still be Bronze 5 with no indication that the system is “working”, or that I’m progressing through Bronze 5.

I’m fine if I need to win more matches to move up; but there needs to be some indicator that something is happening; right now I have no idea what’s going on.

3 Likes

if your win % is below 60% you are where your suppose to be

Ive been winnin alot in a row tanking went through 14 wins and never a rank up…

1 Like

There are even a GM in bronze so seems like they subtracted 4000sr in that case

2 Likes

ah well yeah bronze 5 is where you were in OW1 apparently

I believe it’s a bug…
This video explains it:

3 Likes

That is because it doesn’t say rank up. Blizzard said you would get evaluated every 7 wins or 20 losses. People thought it would be like SR and be a number raising or lowering. I said weeks ago on these forums it looks like it will be like Paladins and allow you to skip rank IF you are way over performing, which people are saying that they have skipped ranks in the new OW2 system. The lowest rank, Bronze 5, appears to be bugged.

1 Like

after playing for couple of days getting out of bronze 5 will get you bronze 3 after 4x7…

2 Likes

Could you add some more info when you get a chance? In case anyone is curious about how you got results…

1. What platform ( PC, Xbox, PS5,ect )
  2. What Role ( Tank DPS , Support )
  3. Approximate win percent
    4, Average stats for damage, kills, assists, deaths…
  4. Region ( US, Europe, Asia )

Here is my stats and stuck Bronze 5.

Only OTP MEI - Damage Role Queue.

https: //imgur. com/a/uXv5lGY

1 Like

Possible that you only skip after you grind the SR for Bronze 5 to 4?

Possibly 1000SR grind then to actually get an update and skip?

I managed to climb as a support. However, I was Bronze 4, went to Bronze 2. Never been able to rank up as Tank or DPS, as I am in Bronze 5 in both.

1 Like

If there are a lot of people ranked low who shouldn’t be, it might be hard to climb until after they do. Give it some time.

I ranked in at bronze 2. Got 14 more wins to get to Silver 2. Silver 2 feels very difficult to me. The games seem average. I’m 2 and 2 and on at least one of my losses, I was for sure doing the worst.

Maybe I’ll rank up more when the best players move up, but before the lowest give up and quit, hollowing out bronze 5.