NGL... fed up of cheaters

starting to get fed up of lobby after lobby of cheaters…

don’t try to deny it, you will be reported as a cheater if you do… because either way, if you are denying it, you are a cheater, or play with/enable cheaters

that is all

6 Likes

Post replays or it didn’t happen… :thinking:

4 Likes

Playing in the early morning hours US times on US servers has cheaters crawling out of the woodwork. I hardly see them before midnight though. Last few months has been particularly bad.

It is good that I am not the only person reporting them, I am getting a lot of the blizzard feedback on reports pop-ups when I log in.

5 Likes

I see cheaters like once or twice a week. If you’re constantly getting lobbies full of them you probably don’t know what a cheater actually looks like.

3 Likes

denying cheaters only hurts yourself in the long run… reported

3 Likes

How do we know you are not cheater? :thinking:

3 Likes

because i don’t deny that they exist, and if i were cheating i wouldn’t be having problems with other cheaters

i also would play the heros cheaters use, which i don’t

I dunno, you has profile of private…suspicious, possible cheater and hide evidences… :thinking:

4 Likes

Now I’m not sure that’s true. You might just be worse at cheating. How do we know you’re not cheating and mad that you’re getting out cheated? Now you’re out here trying to start a cheating conspiracy to absolve yourself of suspicion and be the last cheater standing so you can run the lobbies. J’accuse!

1 Like

Either way, they would still be right.

they would be starting to get fed up of lobby after lobby of cheaters…

Even if they were one or not.

Accusing them doesn’t exactly mean there isn’t a problem there right?

2 Likes

cheaters use, mcree, ashe, genji, tracer, hanzo and widow, i use none of these heros

Like I said you could just be bad at cheating or trying to hide it. Kinda sus ngl. And your profile’s private. I can’t verify anything you’re saying. Mega sus. Extreme sussage.

4 Likes

The majority of players who cheat deny using cheats. Therefore you must be a cheater.

5 Likes

no people who deny cheaters exist use cheats… they also use specific heros, which i don’t use, and they also don’t draw attention to cheaters by calling them out, like i do

I was trying to use your really bad logic back on you

2 Likes

all it ended up doing is exposing you for the very silly person you are

and you are well known around here for being a cheat and smurf denier/apologist so your opinion is worth about as much as a discarded fast food container

1 Like

I am neither of those things, so its strange that I’m “well known for that”

But your logic is “if you disagree with me, then you’re a cheater too”

2 Likes

not necessarily, but will be reported as such because just as bad, learn to read

Ah, so false reporting people because they disagree with you. Even worse.

3 Likes

ngl, reading this thread is hurting my brain. You seem incredibly tunnel visioned for some reason.

3 Likes