Next experimental card likely on Thursday

Plus, Thursday is Thanksgiving, so I’m pretty sure no one is going to be there to release the card anyways

2 Likes

Pharah buff please asdasd

I hope the next experimental has some tank changes. We haven’t had any since mid-September iirc. I am worried those changes will be even more Sigma and Orisa nerfs because “dOuBlE sHiElD bAd!”

1 Like

Triple bubble? What doe that mean?

1 Like

Zarya used to be able to give 2 teammates bubbles instead of just 1.

That was for 1-3-2…

and zarya was broken in that mode

There is plenty of other heroes in much worse state than Doomfist.

1 Like

Given the recent anti-double barrier sentiment, I can imagine that 50 armour getting taken away from Orisa, and a barrier nerf for Sigma.

Which ones have you got in mind?

2 Likes

How about:

• Buffs to Winston, D.va, Symmetra, Bastion

For instance

2 Likes

Bastion, Mei, Brigitte, Dva.

2 Likes

So in your opinion Doomfist shouldn’t get easy number changes and remain in the trash just because 4 characters are worse than him?

2 Likes

Top 8 dps in GM, top 5 dps across all other ranks means he is trash?

2 Likes

Nice stats now go play him if he’s that great

4 Likes

He’s middle of the road to great, he’s not trash in the slightest.

2 Likes

im kinda wondering myself, what is the metric on what they base their nerfs or buffs on. people say its the overwatch league or contenders. what if those leagues arnt currently running do they go by grand master ranking then or their internal stats.

overbuff currently has mcree and tracer top pickrate dps. sigma and wrecking ball top tanks. zenyatta and mercy top heals. will they nerf any of these heroes?

He’s not the best but he’s still far from trash
Other dps would love to have at least half of his power

2 Likes

Lol you’re such a joker good one

2 Likes

Powershift for Symmetra, Sombra and Genji.

Brig with 250HP and only 1 repair pack (self heal reverted)

Tracer falloff dmg revert

5 Likes

They usually do cards every two weeks, with one week in between to implement it (or not)