Next experimental card likely on Thursday

What do you all think will be on the next card/hope will be on. Im still hoping for a bastion rework but one can only dream.

Not sure what it’s gonna be but my dream is waking up, checking out the experimental patch notes and seeing the Uppercut recovery being reverted back to 0.20s on Doomfist. Or literally anything for Doomfist.

8 Likes

“We’ve reworked him into a support. He can now take allies with him on rollouts and all of his abilities heal instead of dealing damage.”

25 Likes

Oh Gosh, another problematic melee support… are you guys not done yet?

3 Likes

Is he gonna grab me and jump off the map?

Oh God please n

UaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

2 Likes

I think it’s a little unlikely as we had a patch not long ago. If we do get one though, it will probably be the last patch of the year.

At this point i dont really care what the patch gonna be, i just want the devs to acknowledge that doomfist actually exists.

4 Likes

I’m really hoping for massive bug fixes. They need to fix the footsteps.

10 Likes

Some buff compensations for D.va, Sombra & Mei so that they are not throw picks

1 Like

I doubt it…on the count that pretty much everyone isn’t working this week

2 Likes

Thursday is a major US holiday. 99% chance nothing is happening just so they don’t have to deal with emergencies in case something breaks.

14 Likes

flashbacks to old Sym placing teleporters at cliffs

4 Likes

Rein shatter nerf reverted.

Winston primal rage now only goes to 500 hp but gives him 50% damage reduction.

2 Likes

Since the last experimental… I would guess nerfs to tanks (Orisa and Sigma espacially), buff to Ana and Lucio, nerf to Brig and buff to Tracer and Gengu. Because tanks are so strong and fun to play ~

3 Likes

i dont think they are gonna do that tho, imagine buffing the 1# DPS, also genji shouldn’t be buffed, he needs a powershift, also I dont really think they should buff ana, as she is overtuned rn, but its blizzard they will do the unexpected.

1 Like

Thats what I’m saying ^^

1 Like

Doom changes, tank balancing, maybe sym changes, maybe brig changes.

They’re gonna break some tanks like they did Hog. I’m guessing a combination of Rein, Dva and Winston, maybe even all three.

Maybe I’m insane but…

can we try Triple Bubble again…?

Reverting Halt, or replacing the current abomination with a proper ability