NEWS: Arcade Menu to get SEVEN modes soon / Quick Play Classic Permanent & Achievements

Did you see this part?

:point_down:

1 Like

ā€œweā€™ll look into itā€ isnt very promising, imho - but I will take it over no such statement at all

Quick Play classic still ainā€™t good getting achievements. Everyone picks damage etc. Baptiste needs to heal or damage for 2500 combined. Easiest way is to get friends and they all pick tanks and take damage on purpose to a bunch of quick play bots. I try to do it legit.

People will still complain about not enough modes. Because people are stupid.

Oh, I donā€™t doubt that. People will always find something to complain about.

Iā€™m just glad my favorite game mode is going to remain permanent!!

MH?

Fair point.

But it is better than then flat out saying no

Fair Point, but having anything in the arcade eligible for achievements is a step in the right direction.

Fair point.

The only other thing I wish we had, was the (old) archive PVE modes, all year round.

But, I know the chance of that happening, is like seeing a unicorn in the forest

In my case, QP Classic. But I will probably hop into MH more often now anyway.

Is it though? Itā€™s still arcade and thus doesnā€™t keep track of any of your hero statistics.

Probably gotta keep making posts to suggest adding statistics and achievements to quickplay classic

YES! I know that several people (including myself) have been asking this! Thank you OW team, its very much appreciated.

If they added statistics I would bite on the ā€œjust go play QP classicā€ threads a lot more easily for sure.

Damn I just wish regular FFA had a permanent slot. And for mystery deathtrash to be removed.

2 Likes

When was the last time jeff even posted in the forum.

Also gl filling all these queues.

I didnā€™t say they have to delete the mode altogether, just put it in a different rotator. The fact that you canā€™t pick your best heroes and ā€œgo nutsā€ is exactly why I dislike it. It doesnā€™t have that old school FFA competitive feel to it, not to mention you canā€™t practise the heroes that you want. Itā€™s just a casual brains on autopilot type of mode. Nothing wrong with that, but I donā€™t think it should repalce normal FFA.

why not on forums?
its their own freaking platform to do soā€¦ they are not even logging in for months, not even mentioning replying to questions or issues here

2 Likes

But, it is a version of regular FFA (as opposed to Workshop FFA or other modes like CTF). Itā€™s the same reason why mystery duel and limited duel occupy the same spot.

sadly, this announcement doesnt provide a promise of permanence for qp classic

1 Like

We were just talking about this earlier. Good news for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even more painful queue times for consolesā€¦

add a option to queue in multiple modes at onceā€¦ for example QP, TDM and Mystery heroes and it would put you in the game where its quickest space, It would help so much.

1 Like