New Title: Be aware of who's Overwatch stream you watch for the sprays! (DO NOT TUNE INTO xQc'S STREAM)

that seems liek a minor flaw that can have a pretty serious problem

WOW, THANKS MY BROTHER ALMOST DIED DUE TO THIS DECEPTION SPREAD THE WORD!

Calling the police as we speak

10 Likes

xqc doesn’t work for overwatch so its not exactly “false advertising”

you can call it bad bait but not that, if he was contracted by ow to advertise for them and you didn’t even get the drops then you could call it that

not really, it takes 2 seconds to confirm whether its true or not, its probably a bait to lure in those who doesn’t confirm it and just leave the tab

1 Like

Always look for the drops enabled message BELOW the title and not in the title itself.

Drops Enabled

15 Likes

what streamer right now has them enabled.

No streamers are now currently running the promotion…

I have the full schedule posted in my Twitch Rewards Guide pinned in this forum:

5 Likes

Uh, this mean all streamers are doing fake drop for spray right know ?

A lot of users will be dishonest about this… its kind of sad as there is nothing anyone can really do about this.

7 Likes

Or just don’t watch streams… that may just be me.

2 Likes

How can we see if they’re fake or not ?
Does this mean xQc with 22K viewers is lying, Kabaji, Fran ?
Be real for a second, how can we know if drop are enabled or not.

See my first post in this thread…

2 Likes

i watched Seagull and Kabaji last night for about 6 hours, and got nothing
i expected more from them.

I see nothing of the sort on all the streams that say drop spray.
xQc with 22K viewer, Kabaji and Fran.

Did it’s a conspiration or something ? I’m not into spray or watching someone playing for 10H but I really don’t like people lying.

is Fran doing them now, or is she another liar?

Which means they are not drops enabled. Again, the title is deceptive and it is the streamer themselves that set the title, so they are trying to get your views instead of the legitimate streamer.

Seagull was the only user with eligible streams yesterday. Otherwise check my troubleshooting guide for assistance.

Yep, she is lying about drops enabled. Again… you need to see the message BELOW the title.

Drops Enabled

5 Likes

yeah, i’m watching right now, but i can’t tell if she is.

It is not an drops enabled stream.

2 Likes

No, i watched Seagull and Darwin earlier and they both had drops enabled. Got the first 2 drops. Just need the last one. I’ll have to get that at another time. No enabled streamer is live rn

1 Like

it seems like none of them are