New Title: Be aware of who's Overwatch stream you watch for the sprays! (DO NOT TUNE INTO xQc'S STREAM)

If you are trying to get the Baptiste sprays, do not tune into his stream. He is faking having drops enabled just to get viewers. I have heard from multiple sources that he has the (DROPS ENABLED) in his title but not the Drops enabled in green text below that meaning he does not have drops enabled. Spread the word if you can.

34 Likes

Source?

/50character

1 Like

Jebaited

its a twitch joke, gets free viewers

54 Likes

I don’t have anything official but i was in 2 seperate streams and quite a few people said they were in xQc’s stream thinking he had drops enabled and either wasted their time not getting them or realized the green text wasn’t there

1 Like

His stream. It takes 30 seconds to confirm.

11 Likes

good, never liked him anyway, too loud and braindead for me

onto DarwinStreams now

25 Likes

Did he drop some rhymes or something at least?

3 Likes

That is hilarious to be honest.

22 Likes

He dropped some salt.

5 Likes

so Typical XqC stream?

8 Likes

Same. I was in Seagull’s stream and he hosted Darwin

Bois imma need a source

Typical. Can’t even keep the tendies on his plate.

I just checked the stream… he had muse running, so now I watch a stream with good music and dont even remember why I came here.

1 Like

Check xQc’s stream…

How would Blizzard work with xQc as a promoted streamer? PepeLaugh

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he can get in trouble for false advertising for popularity boosts

14 Likes

I’m just giving a fair warning to people who want the drops. If you want to, check the next time he streams Overwatch and if the green text below the title and tags isn’t there, he’s lying

pretty sure you’re allowed to have click baity titles, its not the same as youtube in that regard

3 Likes

That’s not clickbait. It’s literal false advertising

23 Likes