New Title: Be aware of who's Overwatch stream you watch for the sprays! (DO NOT TUNE INTO xQc'S STREAM)

Correct the next stream available will be tomorrow.

2 Likes

But, even Kabaji… Are you sure it’s not a bug or something.
Because if the only eligible stream are a all offline.

It mean that THEY ARE lying ! Also, xQc being eligible is something strange for a casual quest for sprays. This dude is always shouting in the coms.

So, they’re all lying. Now, what can we do about it ? They have more than 75% more views with their lies.

Bigs streamers doing things like this should not be allowed to be eligible ever again !

1 Like

I am aware of this. I don’t know of much that we can do about it however. Again, I maintain the official schedule in my post that is pinned here on the forums and I am here to help anyone figure out issues. Trust me, this is driving me insane to sort through myself.

4 Likes

He’s just memeing as per usual

The list on PlayOverwatch shows all the eligible streamers. I’d suggest following all of their channels to be notified of when they go live

For those who need it here is the official schedule and list of eligible streamers:

Broadcaster Spotlight Date / Time Channel
Seagull June 18 (11:00 PDT – 20:00 PDT) Twitch 23
Delialpi Gaming June 19 (12:00 PDT – 17:00 PDT) twitch.tv/delialpi85 28
Teetawatv June 20 (07:00 PDT – 13:00 PDT) twitch.tv/teetawatv3 12
Marte June 21 (09:00 PDT – 14:00 PDT) twitch.tv/martee_ow 7
Flowervin June 22 (04:00 PDT – 08:00 PDT) twitch.tv/flowervin 7
Xeraphy June 23 (03:00 PDT – 07:00 PDT) twitch.tv/xeraphy1 4
Tyr0din June 24 (19:00 PDT – 23:00 PDT) twitch.tv/tyr0din 4
NevesThaue June 25 (15:00 PDT – 19:00 PDT) twitch.tv/nevesthaue 3
DeGun June 26 (09:00 PDT – 14:00 PDT) twitch.tv/degun 3
Mirage June 27 (06:00 PDT – 08:00 PDT) twitch.tv/mirage720 3
Baconjack June 28 (21:00 PDT – 23:00 PDT) twitch.tv/baconjack0227 2
Txao June 29 (03:00 PDT – 07:00 PDT) twitch.tv/txao 2
Darwin June 30 (07:00 PDT – 14:00 PDT) twitch.tv/darwinstreams 2
HalieAtisuto July 1 (11:00 PDT – 20:00 PDT) twitch.tv/halieatisuto 1
7 Likes

Im just glad i could play a part in exposing the truth and informing people on how to properly identify an enabled stream

1 Like

No xQc, Kabaji, Fran ?
They’re lying so hard !

We need to do something about this !

Best thing to do is report them on twitch and inform other people of their deception

3 Likes

That’s one thing we can agree on

3 Likes

I’m hoping that there’s been some sort of miscommunication and these streamers think that their streams count towards the drops, rather than brazenly lying. I don’t know anything about Kabaji, but where Fran is officially streaming for an official team I would expect that she wants to stay above board with her claims?

Welcome to the internet bruh. Every ow streamer and their mom is doing it, and at this point there’s like zero expectation that people will believe it.

This year’s schedule is weird though, a lot of emphasis on EU/Asia, and overall the list is shorter than normal. Wonder what’s happening in Irvine.

1 Like

That is a possibility. However, I would expect to see many more listings for Overwatch streams to say so, right now its only these three.

Fran is an “official content creator” for the Atlanta Reign, yes, but even then she still is responsible for her own content.

1 Like

Who cares about xqc and his spoiled mayonnaise hair and smell

2 Likes

Scumbag human does scumbag things.

More at 11.

2 Likes

Oh for sure. It’s just that, while I can totally see why xQc could feel inclined to meme about drops and dare Blizzard to do something about it, given the rocky history there, and I know nothing of Kabaji to guess one way or the other, doing something like lying about your drops seems like a, uh, not very wise move in one’s own self-interest if one is still employed to any degree through official Overwatch channels.

Not saying that it’s impossible that she would jump on it as a meme, but it just seems that since she still has active stakes in remaining in good standing, it makes me hesitant to assume that incorrect claims of drops are being done in bad faith.

True, but that being said, she did participate in the Ana Bastet Challenge and the D.Va Nano Cola Challenges respectively, so she would have known the terms and conditions about these type of promotions.

The only promotion where EVERYONE who was streaming Overwatch could be drops enabled for the sprays was the Ashe one the week after BlizzCon.

4 Likes

I just clicked on the streams that blizz linked in their post. Idk how to find them any other way really.

You can report them from Twitch for malicious and or scamming text in their title. There is a way you can deal with it, but it depends on what Twitch (Or the team that deals with reports) does with the reports.

And? A lot of other people have done this too you know almost every time when there was drops enabled, etc. (Like when the nano cola & ana challenge was on too)

Also we can watch who ever we want. Youre not to tell that/boss people around what to do/not. And its not end of the world if theyre doing it.
Dont take such things so literally.