New Teaser from Blizz Middle East!

The translated tweet:
“Mission:
Date: April 13, 2020
The sender: Anna Ammari
The message: “How are you? The anonymous sender is the one with the password. It appears that the source of the message is near me and we only have one day’s notice. Everyone in the region depends on me … Winston …”

PREVIOUS POSTS:

Mission:
Date: April 12, 2020
Sender: Winston
Message: “I couldn’t decrypt the message. We need the password. Can you help us?”

Mission:
Date: April 11, 2020
Sender: Unknown
(The message says “A few days ago…”)

7 Likes

…too early for me to process.

But we have something from Ana, something from Bastion…and forgetting the other one.

And no confirmations if this is fake or not.

4 Likes

Winston

The last one would be Winston. “I can’t decipher the code, we need the password. Can you help us?”
I assume that the teaser is for the new Middle East servers that they’re setting up.

2 Likes

This is weird, I wonder if it is a mini event or something much more

4 Likes

Bastion is sending a code.

Winston is asking for Ana help

But …how does Winston know Ana is alive yet?

Calling fake now.

Also how winston and bastion get in contact in first place?

It’s an official account. I’m guessing that these teasers may have been made by the random person who runs that account (probably to hype up echo.)

Good question. I’m guessing that the account manager doesn’t know the overwatch lore lol. It’s likely they’ve made a mistake

9 Likes

I mean Mercy knows and Mercy is with Winston so it stands to reason he would know.

5 Likes

Torb, Sombra or it’s just Bastion sending out a code

Take your pick

Cannonically? It makes no sense.
OW takes place in 2060(?)+, but all dates are 2020, that killed it near instantly for me.

If Ana had a recall beacon Winston may have pinged it and realized it wasn’t where she supposedly died? Idk how they can spin that part.

This is kinda nitpicky but wouldn’t Ana’s status be AWOL or MIA? They never recovered her body, nor did her story outline her having a body to present. With Morrison we at least can assume mistaken identity or lack of body not being a deterrent in pronouncing him dead, he did “die” in an explosion after all. But Ana? The faked death never made logical sense to me.

3 Likes

The recent cinematic takes place in the near future

I don’t know if Winston even keeps up with Mercy.

This is all very Sloppy

Ignore the dates because the dates make no sense (I think Ana would be maybe 10 in 2020), but in terms of the question does Winston currently know Ana is alive I would say maybe. Winston is sort of the de facto head of Overwatch right now so it stands to reason that if nothing else Mercy would tell him that important information.

1 Like

The date is the current date.

3 Likes

Can someone repost the others.

Want to look over them.

(Still on low energy here, looking forward to coffee)

Omg more freaking ana lore?

Funny that people think this is a teaser of some sort when it’s pretty obvious that they are just pointing out that those events happened today in the lore, perhaps something will come after but my bet is on most likely not, they’re just having fun with the dates

I’m assuming it’s Echo-related. The date in that post is today, it mentions a one-day deadline, Echo releases to live servers tomorrow. It may be hinting at some sort of mini-event to coincide for her release, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just meant to hype up Echo herself.

Echo ain’t go no time for winston. She hitchhiked herself out of Arizona and your gorl then took a trip to Italy to become a performer.

Get that cash robot gorl :moneybag::money_mouth_face::moneybag:

Winston is lucky Echo was in Paris, she had plans for the runway first :nail_care:

I edited the post; all of them should be there. It’s in order from newest to oldest.