New Teaser from Blizz Middle East!

Fine I guess I find them myself then.

But like the lack of new supports

This makes no sense

Thanks…

:thinking:

Bastion isn’t near the Black Forest currently.

I don’t think this first one is Bastion.

Or at least the Bastion we know… maybe another?

Anyway still seems fake waiting for someone to confirm.

Guys this is coming from the offical overwatch arab account. None of these are fake

6 Likes

Was thinking fake though hacking actually.

The idea isn’t crazy right now.

Actually i think you forgot it out but after Ana says “Winston”, she says the enemy Ana ult line. So Ana somehow boosts Winston and they are on the same place or just says it to him to motivate Winston?

In game encounters are non cannon.

1 Like

Im talking about the teasers. Ana says "Everyone in the region depends on me … Winston … Show them your strength!” What is the same thing an enemy Ana says during ulting translated back to english.

1 Like

Pretty sure its a mini-event for introducing Echo. Play Echo get some skin not shown (yet).

3 Likes

Im just confused why they are doing it on the Arabic account

Likely a promotion to get the Middle East account into the Blizzard scene. They plan on releasing ME servers soon.

1 Like

Why I think it’s hacked

Wasn’t there a leak earlier from the Official Blizzard Brazil account earlier that leaked the release date of OW2? It had something to do with Playstation, I think. It’s not the first time that information got sent out from other Blizz regions.

Pretty sure they unconfirmed that.

Saying no more heroes this year.

hoping all of this is about a middle east server =3

1 Like

And the Mexican World Cup account just flat out leaked Sigma when we havent knew about any new hero coming yet.

1 Like

To top my hack theory off…

It’s like 2 - 4 am in the Middle East right now.

Blizz would have posted it around noon there.

1 Like

Yes and OW takes place more than 50 years in the future thus why I am ignoring the date and only answering the question of whether Winston knows Ana is alive as of the most recent lore reveals.

Yeah the internal control at Blizzard with these regional accounts is ridiculous. I don’t believe there are many “leaks”, its just some hype to get people focused on Echo and maybe the ME server. Yawn.

1 Like

Wait, where the hell is Cario?

And why has that old granny been hiding there?

Have I missed something?

It’s been posted at EXACTLY 6 am PDT, which is roughly 5 pm UAE time each day.

3 Likes