New Tank in 5 Weeks

I’m so hyped to see what they’re like, Tanking in OW2 has been so much fun. Is it Mauga? Someone else?

Who do you think it’ll be? What’s their kit like? Brawly, pokey, defensive?

Also, I’m guessing they might also be the mythic skin you can unlock in the BP to promote getting it.

4 Likes

Frankly I’m having a hard time picturing who else it could possibly be.

8 Likes

Mei rework, duh

15 Likes

It’s 5 weeks plus however long you’ll need to grind the battlepass for it.

9 Likes

If it’s Mauga as people believe, he’s probably going to be similar to a Talon Heavy Assault.
Short/mid-range hitscan tank, probably with a charge and some sort of damage self-reduction ability. Wouldn’t be surprised if the ult was the full-auto chaingun fire from the THA.

1 Like

Oh wow, I thought they were going to release new heroes every other BP

Yes, the first 2 seasons however will both have them.

2 Likes

Unless you buy the battlepass. It’s the one thing in the game that is fairly priced. $10 for over 80 cosmetics is not bad, especially given how much each of those individually cost.

8 Likes

No, it’s not fairly priced. 10$ for an early hearo unlock is not fairly priced. 50 cents is not fairly priced either. I couldn’t care less for cosmetics - there should not be payed early access to heroes.

5 Likes

I don’t think it is fair to have heroes in a battlepass either. That is a separate issue. The battlepass itself at $10 is, however, fairly priced.

5 Likes

Would it only be for cosmetics - sure, I’d call it fair. It’s explicitly not though.

1 Like

shekels have been wired to your account

1 Like

Thanks. Can you tell me know what shekels are? I legitimately don’t know.

1 Like

I bought the Watchpoint pack so I’ve got 2000 coins and change from weeklies to get the BP for instant access.

Sounds fun :smiley:

After the Tank next month a new hero will come out every other season with maps/modes in between

I am betting on Dreadlock Omnic dude… however the leak for Mauga indicated shields around him on some kind of rotation - and the head designer mocked about shooting shields.

I’m hoping it’s mauga as a talon heavy, but some of the people who were at the summit have been hinting that it’s not mauga. So next best guess is one of D.Va’s pals.

1 Like

If it isn’t mauga i will never stop complaining about it

2 Likes

The head designer mocked about shooting shields in reference to them re-adding Symettra’s shield charge and ammo regen :man_facepalming:.

I’m excited. … …

I don’t know what it’s going to be but it’s going to destroy the queue times.