New Tank in 5 Weeks

Starting with the next tank hero it will be one new hero every even numbered season and a new map every odd number.

Also two of the next three heroes after the tank are said to be supports.

So it could be Tank> Support> something else> Support or even Tank> support> support> if we are lucky.

1 Like

I would expect nothing less :grin: no matter who gets released these forums will be on fire

“Really Blizz? THAT’S the gameplay you want to add to the game? This other one would’ve been so much better”

Only for those queueing tank :slight_smile: which will be me… lol.

But DPS/Support will be instant :smiley:

New tank reveal: Dead OR-15 unit

1 Like

I’m still holding out a faint hope for D.Mon. But alas, Mauga seems much more likely.

They are, but starting with number 2. Then 4, 6, 8, etc…

It’s the Israeli currency.

unless you are playing only 1-2 character and was unlucky to recieve only crap this season
or more likely you completely dont care about cosmetics

especially for dive tanks… almost every game two tanks run past each other completely ignoring each others existence just for one more chance to have fun with unprotected enemy supports/backline

i hope next tank will have less dive aspects and will have atleast one way to protect his teammates

also… arent bliz promised only 1 hero per 2 seasons?.. or i’m crazy and hearing weird things xD

yes it is, season 1 is the exception, starting season 2 hero will release per 2 seasons

Wow, time is going fast!

Seems a lot of people are talking about Mauga but we might get a surprise!

…the hero is released by Blizz regardless of an individuals battle pass status I believe… :wink:

Likely based on rumors.

Null-sector Omnic!

Maybe same build, but would have unique abilities than being an amalgamation of Roadhog, Bastion and Reinhardt.

1000 coins for the battle pass. Better deal for a mythic skin than a legendary at least.

Not that I’m endorsing this, or whatever. Just pointing it out.

We have one more Support coming with the third Battle Pass before it alternates. At least, that was the current plan.

Null-Sector Omnic. I wish!

1 Like

Ya same here they confirmed he was ready to put into the game but something happened that they went with Sigma. So hopefully we do get Mauga.

Right now though is the true test of if Blizz is going to stick to their release schedule a new tank hero at the start of season 2. I’m anxious to see if they don’t push the release for some reason.

I’m getting strong Sigma flashbacks.

You going to drop $40 to unlock the hero right away or spend that money on several full blown games over on Steam?

Isn’t it just $10 though?

I was looking at their prices yesterday and all I could find was a $40 one.

I guess maybe you can buy 1k coins then use that to buy the pack? I don’t see why they make you go though the double loop. Just put the premium pass for $10 right on the store.

If it’s Mauga–hopefully it is–I really wanna hear who they get to voice him. Queen was such a homerun pick.

more like new tank in 2 months or so unless you pay for it

Show me because all I saw was a copy of the tweet in response to a question about the new tank.

Yeah tank has been fun in OW2 except when someone plays Zarya.