New sym today? next week?

You’ve said few months ago, that you want to give some kind of rewards to people who are active on PTR testing.
How about to move our endoresments level progress to live servers when update will come?

Are you fixing Sombras bugs as well?

4 Likes

Any mention about the Bug with the “Fix” you applied to Moira where her primary heal is totally disabled standing near any enemy barrier or mei wall?

Cuz barely any answer from Devs in the PTR forums about this issue it threaten to totally broke a hero. please dont apply this fix and try fix “later”.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/moiras-heal-is-disabled-when-standing-close-to-any-barrier-videos/128308/2

2 Likes

Good Symmetra needs quite a few changes and bug fixes before she hits live

She needs bugs fixes no changes

1 Like

I hope you will see this… There are many players concerned with how her RMB is vastly superior and useful to her LMB, even at close range. Are there any plans to make any adjustments to her LMB? There’s even been a demand for a soft lock-on similar to what Moira has, which I think could work considering how much shorter ranged Symmetra’s LMB is compared to Moira’s RMB.

Also, are there any plans to fix Sombra’s many bugs? You guys have been so silent despite the many, many threads and video evidences of Sombra’s many bugs… Some transparency or light on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

moira doesn’t have a soft lock on it’s animated that way. If you want her beam to animate similarly then thats a placebo effect and it wont’ actually change anything.

2 Likes

Patch next week. New hero release mid July. Summer games in August. New map in September. Halloween terror mid October. New hero in November (announced at BlizzCon 2018), Winter wonderland in December. New map in January (announced at Blizzcon 2018) and so on and so on.

My guess is next week. She is so bugged right now that I dont even want her on live lol

Yes, but there was a bug where they still did 30 DPS, when they were suppose to do 50. I’m not sure if that’s been fixed or not.

1 Like

The turrets were fixed in the last PTR patch.

No rush! take your time, let that pot simmer for 8 hours!! Super tasty!!

Is the release of the new patch tied to the end of OW Anniversary? Is there a current time frame for the end of the Anniversary event?

please actually practice her before jumping into comp and trying to pracitice her there.

What happens when you try to use Doomfist ultimate

I’m on console so me saying i want to play her means i at least want to play her on the practice range. I’ve tried her once on my friends PC and that was the day it hit the PTR ;-; i feel left out

1 Like

Sombra need love, Mr. kaplan

Fix Sombra’s LOS bugs please!

#SaveOurSombra

3 Likes

Please, what about the Moira bugs?

Her Fade on contest no results in a lose if she is the last person on 2CP or the payload.
Her damage beam has a slower refill rate on her resources on the PRT compared to live.

None of these things were mentioned on the patch notes.

Plus, her healing allies through barriers is an issue. There are many threads and videos that show what we mean.

I don’t see anyone responding to Moira at all. I’m a Moira and Symmetra main. I’m excited for Symmetra too but Moira is that hero I learned very well to become a Masters with.

2 Likes

Please no, I’m not ready to quit OW

can you add bug fixes for sombra to that list?

1 Like