New sym today? next week?

Thx m8. Safe to assume this will all be ready by next comp season at the latest? Season 11 that is.

while i have you here, is there a possibly for electrifying her ultimate shield? It looks electrified and i think that would enable a bit of counterplay so they cant just walk thru it no harm

1 Like

Personally I’m thinking it’ll be out next week or the week after at the latest. I think it’s safe to say we’re going to see Sym 3.0 in S11.

“PATIENCE.”

-Zenyatta

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to work through the bugs! I’m excited for the changes, but I definitely want the famous Blizzard polish on them. I’m willing to be patient for that.

1 Like

Is Hero 28 going to be teased soon? Or is the new Sym taking up all resources?

:smiley:

For the OWL finals or not. :grin:

Probably next month.

Jeff, I know you’re happy about the changes but can you tell us why you decided to give up on Symmetra being in the support category?

A long time ago it was stated that not all supports need to be able to heal too support the team. Was there no alternative too buffing her shields to act different from “Normal” shields?

2 Likes

But we should see a tease or something very soon, within 3 weeks so that Hero 28 can hit the PTR early July and have 3 weeks on the PTR before a July 20-31 release. Brigitte was revealed late February and hit the game live in late March.

Don’t forget poor Doomfist; his ult sometimes doesn’t do any damage. There seems to be an issue with AOE attacks in general, Junkrat’s tire doesn’t do full damage, Symmetra’s right click doesn’t do full damage sometimes, etc.

1 Like

Lately we have been getting the teases the week before they release it to PTR (at least with Moira and Brigitte).

That’s what I’m saying
 we should have something very soon if Hero 28 is sticking to the typical new hero release pattern. Brig was revealed late Feb and hit live game late March. It’s about that time
 I don’t see it happening this time though.

Please take a look to Moira, make her healing through barriers a feature, She Needs It or She Will become useless against barriers, and Mercy Will become even more dominant and a must pick.
Please, Moira is perfectly balanced with Healing through barriers

What about moira that can’t heal even if barrier touches just one pixel of her healing hitbox

4 Likes

Sitting here on console like

4 Likes

The turrets got buffed from 30DPS to 50DPS

It would help to know before if an patch comes today at all. ^^" So I can keep my PC on for instance while doint other stuff (have slow Internet). Sadly, Blizzard usualy releases patch-notes AFTER a patch went live so nobody knows in advance if a patch comes or not.

thanks. Btw this game need another “dwarf” hero. Torbjörn is the smallest and he is alone. Something little but annoying, like fluffy Gremlin or something like that =)

Are you also still working on bug fixes for other heroes?