New Support Hero "VEX"

Isn’t this just Widowmaker with a few tweaks and photoshop? That is the same skeleton as her.

Definitely fake imo. Doesn’t look legit at all

So glad this is fake

1 Like

She ain’t Mercy cute. :nail_care:

2 Likes

they wont do an ult that slows everyone in the game down, if you listen to older dev talks from ow1 they explain that was the original plan for lucios ult

but it felt awful for everyone in the testing lobbies. long walk back from spawn? oh now the whole game is slow? feels bad, so they scrapped it

its not coming back

1 Like

I have some doubts because the devs talked about Lucio doing this early in development, and how they quickly found out it’s a bad idea. I always thought it’d be cool to do it in a localized area though.

1 Like

Maybe a time slowing bubble would be okay? I feel like its a weird idea all around though. Id also worry that most people would feel the same way about it as they did hard CC.

1 Like

It effects your team it would get more hate them bad mei walls

1 Like

Yeah. No way dev team is that bad to introduce something like this.

I refuse to believe it.

If it slowed only enemies, then maybe… But global ult that slows? Yeah I am amazed that people took the bait.

1 Like

Nice necro, anyway this was already disproven as being something from a different game called PWND or something…

Look at the original post the picture is in a different artstyle than overwatch and the UI on the screen is similar to ow2 but not quite the same.

Yes I was right there’s a game called PWND on steam kinda a quake clone or something.

Why did it take three posts for this…?

That design is gonna make me act up regardless.

its obv fake

but this alone isnt a good reason for that because any sane dev team that wants to discredit leaks would have a different internal (more barebones) UI for the playtesting.

something simple, could even change the pricing of skins, names of skins ect ect

that way if it leaks not only do people instantly call it fake but you know for sure it came from the inside making it easier to plug the leak.

Ramattra’s vortex already kind of does it. This could have extra spice by slowing down projectiles or even cooldowns, too.

I also said this, so I’m not just talking about the UI, I also mentioned that the character is in a completely different artstyle.

yeah idc where it came from, im simply explaining that “ui is dif” isnt a good reason to say something is fake.

the everything else is what defines that