New Support Hero "VEX"

On Twitter A10 published a leak that new hero is VEX with a futuristic look in a VR helmet.

"Her ultimate literally slows down EVERYONE in the map EXCEPT for her (SOME BAYONETTA SMASH 4 TYPE BEAT) " which might fit Kris Holt’s description “I can’t get into any specifics, but I like what I’ve seen of the Season 4 hero, who’s confirmed to be a support. I do think it’s safe to say this hero will offer some opportunities for some light trolling. So, if you play Overwatch 2 with your friends and they’re annoying you, maybe you’ll want to switch to this hero to keep them in check.”

As a main support i cant wait :slight_smile:

ps. Of course, this is just a rumor and whether it is true will soon be revealed

3 Likes

Link? That sounds very annoying.

1 Like

ughh i really wanted a male support now :frowning:

But I’m really curious about the futuristic look! Currently overwatch seems to deviate a lot from the OG overwatch cybernetic aeasthetic that I loved dearly

EDIT:

Why does that charactel model look just like Widow? huh That’s gotta be a bait

17 Likes

That’s a parody post and the photos are from a completely different game.

37 Likes

especially since the interface and currency don’t match

[image]

7 Likes

It’s fake. Kind of. It’s from a completely different game.

14 Likes

True. End of topic xD

1 Like

Thank God is fake, looks like a character from Warframe or something like that.

3 Likes

100% fake, just look at the icons.

This was the exact thing i was scared of a mei on support so just mess up your whole team in an ult sounds like fun to play with

can’t believe they adding Vex from League

5 Likes

Does that even looks like OW to you?

3 Likes

just the description alone can tell you it’s fake. It slows everyone down except… no way that would pass. This is double edge sword ability that frustrate everyone in the game. What I mean by double edge sword, is that the dps hitscan will have an easier time landing headshot when everyone is slow down.

so this is the old lucio ult that got scraped, do to it not being a fun mechanics for everyone else involved including their own team.

i’m pretty sure this most likely is fake.

Edit: checked the image, one of the skins is called Slenderman’s lament, and another is Atomic the Vexhog.

100% fake at this point, like the writing is on the wall at this point.

1 Like

The design I don’t mind to much, as it reminds me of the Assassins in PVE. Of course skins will go a long way to. (of course this is fake, but still)

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind if we got Valkyr though. Looks like her anyway. The ability reminds me of Nova though.

Would be too troll-y for OW general public imo.

This UI is definetly not Overwatch…

6 Likes

Lmao those skin names are absolutely priceless

Read the skin names for further proof

1 Like

has to be fake… another female hero??? she hot looking tho but i think its time for a shirtless male hero again

As somebody who watches A10 a lot, this is a troll.

1 Like