New Skin for our Ice Queen

Dear Blizzard, our ice queen, Mei, has long been overdue for a new skin. The last skin she has gotten is her Pajamei skin, which was from Archives of last year. As a humble peasant of our ice queen, I and other worshipers of the queen ask you Blizzard for a new skin for our favourite hero. The skin idea is all you’res. But all we ask for is for our tundra queen to get a new skin for her own magnificent event. Thank you, Blizzard. Sincerely, a Mei mei-n (worshiper).

9 Likes

A very fitting username, but the bait will not really make people feel like that I believe.

3 Likes

LOL. (no seriously, am pissed mei has no new skin)

NEW SKIN FOR OUR ICE DEMON

fix’ed xD

7 Likes

isnt mei one of or the hero with the most skins in the game atm?

if i follow thru blizzard logic, mei isnt going to have legendary skin yet because remember what happened to tracer when she he had the most skins?

28 Likes

It’s Mei personal event after all. And she got nothing last time (Reaper had two halloween skins, Rein for some reason get second skin this event)

And i belive there was some female characters in three kingdoms romance

Dude Mei has been spoiled in regards to cosmetics. I hope she doesnt get anything in at least a year.

18 Likes

“Ice Queen?” I believe you mean “Satan.”

3 Likes

I think Zenyatta, Sym and Tracer should get one legendary this time or for Archives

3 Likes

She already has a skin from the first year not to mention she and tracer needs to take a huge break from getting new skins.

3 Likes

Nah. A lot heroes desperately need more event skins. And Mei is not one of them, she has quite a lot!

2 Likes

Cosmetics just suit some heroes better than others, and Mei is one of them. I’ll take more Mei skins over garbage like Winston’s specimen or Orisa’s OR15

1 Like

The only event Mei should be getting anything for this year would be Summer Game’s, she’s utterly spoiled otherwise.

Of course, that being said, I expect she and Mccree will end up getting skins for every damn event while heroes like Orisa continue to go without because heaven forbid Blizzard be fair and unbiased.

3 Likes

Uuuhm hi there, you clearly missed halloween. Mei got 1 (epic?) skin which was the pumpkin looking one last years halloween event :slight_smile:

She got a Halloween skin, maybe keep track of what your “ice queen” gets?

Assuming this isn’t bait I honestly hope Mei goes two full years without any cosmetics because lord knows she deserves it

2 Likes

Nope, Spamrat is the demon.
Mei can be pretty cold sometimes, but is not that terrible person that many describe

I totally agree, she hand’t any skin for that event

1 Like

This has got the be THE worst bait this week.

Mei can wait with getting more skins for a while. (And this is coming from a Mei main.)

True.
I would love to see Mei get one in that event.

1 Like

Just gimme a new Genji skin ffs.

Considering rein is getting the second skin for this event, it’s very lickely they got a new skin also for Mei. 2 years ago… 2year… she got 1 skin with 2 color variant, so for me it counts as one. It’s time to add a new skin for her, also because, who is more fitted for the chinese event if not Mei.