New Skin for our Ice Queen

There was a lot of crying on the forums when Tracer had a lot of skins, I’d imagine that’s partly responsible.

But what could she get?

I wouldn’t say a year, but Mei is very low on the list of heroes that need skins. especially when you have poor Orisa with next to nothing when it comes to skins.

i strongly advocate for an all-male romance story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe something like this?

2 Likes

smh, when is moira getting a new cool skin.

doesn’t she have the most Legendary skins out of every hero?

She does. It might be better if she doesn’t get one in a while.

Still, we can dream, right?

1 Like

As Mei Mei-n, i obviously would love to see more Mei skins, but she already has lot of them. 2 of them for Lunar new year.

Anyway, i would love to see actual ice-themed winter skin for her. I’ll gladly wait one more year for that. Something for anniversary would be nice too. Because those have variety for ideas.

But i’d rather wait and get better skins, than wish her to get one every event.

1 Like

Tracer has had a year and a half long break. I think it’s time she finally gets one.

1 Like

Wasn’t that tracer??

I think they’re maybe neck and neck again

Mei already has two legendaries for this upcoming event so I don’t expect her to get another one at the moment.

She’s had a skin from pretty much every event, i’m sure she’d survive going without for one event.
Meanwhile characters like Orisa have had a grand total of one skin from an event.

Have you seen brigs skins? She has one I’m basically going to feel the same as you with Mei

I know she got a new epic, but she hasnt gotten a legendary :c