🛰 (New Seagull vid) Discussion About The State of Overwatch w/ Jayne, Surefour & XQC!

Yeah, sorry I’m not trying to be mean but I don’t care about any of those streamers / pros or whatever they are. I would rather watch a video from someone that isn’t pressuring devs into nerfing heroes and destroying the game.

I don’t need to listen to the opinion of people that are responsible for the worst nerfs and reworks that happened to the game (and that also increased the toxicity within the community).

I shouldn’t have posted here, sorry. I was just being sarcastic 'cause I have no interest whatoever in what those people have to say. I would be glad if the OW team would just ignore them, just like some people in this community do.

Have a nice evening though :slight_smile: !

If you honestly think the devs listen to pros any more then they do anyone else, you’re very naive. The pros don’t dictate development, the only people who have control of Overwatch are the devs themselves. They can hear people all they like, that doesn’t mean they’ll do as they say. They’ll do whatever the stats tell them, what their testing tells them and what their internal team decide upon. The pros are just as upset about the State of Overwatch as you are. That’s why Seagull made the video to begin with because he feels the same level of frustration as a sizable group does. That OW inherently, isn’t fun anymore. Maybe instead of being deaf to people because of your own personal bias learn to listen to all sides objectively. That’s what being an adult is.

1 Like

xqc just got another ban… his opinion doesnt matter to me at all

How do you explain Sombra being nerf 2 weeks after a buff without even going through PTR first, if pros don’t have any control over the game ?

Let’s have a bet. Given what’s happening to Brig and Doomfist right now, the community might be forcing further nerfs, especially on Tracer and Genji (there have been complaints about the nanoblade lately). Let’s say the devs nerfs Genji and Tracer the way they did Doomfist and Brig.

How long do you think it will last before it’s reverted with all the OWL and streamers pressure on the devs ? I give them two weeks tops, just as fast as Sombra’s nerfs when they went live.

But back to topic, you’re calling out my personal bias ? What about Seagull’s and yours ? Have I ever asked for a nerf on this forum ? Never.

I observe, I learn and switch to a counter, just like we all should. What’s difficult about this ? Being an adult is not whining and throwing a fit about a hero in a video game. But nice try turning tables.

1 Like

The pros don’t have a gun to the Devs head. Ultimately the Devs make the decisions. If something a pro says coorelates to their internal testing then that’s how it is. There have been plenty of changes that the pros haven’t agreed with. Maybe if people here actually heard what they were saying more often then not what they want isn’t happening.

The Devs have been trying to balance for both sides thats the actual problem. They should pick one already instead of straddling the fence.

1 Like

I agree with you on that part. Trying to satisfy everyone is what’s making the game worse and this community a bad place to hang around.