NEW PTR UPDATE: HANZO, ORISA, SIGMA, REAPER, BAPTISTE NERFED, Mcree changed

You probably have to see them to build charge.
But if they get behind you after that, you will still be able to get them.

Yeah, I’d say skip the HP buff.
Do the firerate nerf.
Then nerf Hanzo down to McCree powerlevel, and then McCree is fine.

3 Likes

by the recovery thing.
Is that a buff or a nerf I cant tell.
does it make him shoot faster or slower

interesting changes.

reaper, yeah i kinda thought they would do something very neutral to him because they really can’t bare to make reapers spread any more concentrated than it is to be able to remove lifesteal all together.

storm arrows we’ll see how that pans out.

mccree 250hp yeah, he has a pretty big hitbox and slow, but it’s gonna be interesting how that pans out, kinda understand why they tweaked some numbers to make him feel a little different.

orisa, i really don’t know what’s gonna happen to this hero when she’s finally out of the meta.
sigma i kinda do understand especially the gravitic flux, that ultimate is pretty bonkers.

baptiste, meh, i’ll see the effect in game if it’s too noticeable, not too worried about him.

all in all, some weird changes, some sensible ones and some that will have big effect on the meta.

I wanted to learn Sigma so that my DPS teammates don’t moan for a shield tank all the time. Guess Imma drop him now. Sorry guys. Play shield tanks yourselves if you want em so bad. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

It’s his old firerate.

This is why I quit playing tank. The orisa fortify nerf plus her shield nerfs is beyond stupid

8 Likes

Rein Zarya Grave Dragon meta back.

OMG thank the lord
no more double headshot while stun

1 Like

this helps queue times, no one wants to play tank because of how boring orisa is to play

Called the baptiste nerf. Can’t allow good support heroes nono, only Ana. If utility nerf doesn’t do it, attack the healing. =)

Also more orisa nerfs? They really don’t want anybody else but rein to be meta huh? Gotta obliterate other tanks.

Also imagine giving mccree 250hp but he’s a ranged hero, while symm was nerfed to oblivion. And doomfist remains as stupid as ever.

8 Likes

In my experience that’s not what happens. Because it’s now productive to shoot at barriers, people do shoot at barriers. So, it’s weaker and people shoot at it more. Putting down Orisa’s barrier just draws fire and gets you killed.

2 Likes

Has to be one of the worst PTR patches.

7 Likes

because it’s the strongest ability in the game

Are you trolling? What about abilities like rez that literally define the hero?

That’s become the line to try to justify nerfing it

1 Like

Symmetra is so utterly pathetic now. There’s literally no reason to play her.

3 Likes

Oh what I mean is that, after nerf, she put down a shield and start shooting, people break the shield, kill others between shields, then kill her, because her dmg is negatable. Sorry if I conveyed that wrong. But u got what i mean. Nerfing her tankiness in that matter makes killing her also an option, which makes her way way weaker.

2 Likes

Let’s also not forget bastion will probably have a negative pickrate after this. He’s already at 0% and the two heroes he works well with have been nerfed into oblivion.

Extremely unprofessional to have a hero in their game be so bad.

3 Likes

Oml Orisa got another damage nerf

Welcome to the trash

5 Likes