New PTR patch nerfed Reaper, not buffed him

Dude come on, it’s a Reaper thread. Make your own Mercy posts and I’ll support them 100%. Don’t start derailing this now.

53 Likes

to my opinion isnt a buff, but mostly a “giving back” a little of her former viability, like a mini reverse.

1 Like

Well, all’s well that ends well

Will the redistribution also affect roadhog’s spread or is this just for reaper?

1 Like

i agree, i defend mercy mains and against unfair mercy changes, but please, this is a reaper thread, we support you in other mercy threads, dont derail this one, please.

3 Likes

Good to hear that this change is being iterated on :smile:

Is there any chance we can get a graphic demonstrating how his spread will work or have I just missed it?

1 Like

squints

There’s gotta be a hero 29 hint somewhere in this comment!

3 Likes

I’m not sure who’s really salty here. I support Mercy players in making Mercy more fun for them.

We’ve been asking Reaper spread changes for TWO YEARS. Let us celebrate, they made an error on PTR in trying to fix his spread and that’s what the thread is about.

Literally all you’re doing is hurting your cause. Take a step back, bump up some Mercy threads and you’ll have all my upvotes and support. Hell, I’ll go and do it for you.

Now! Back on topic. REJOICE MY EDGELORD BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

28 Likes

Hooray! I love Reaper leggoooo thanks dad!

1 Like

ok… i think there isnt need to be rude to others neither trying to provoke them, plus Jeff addressed this issue, think the thread can be locked before it turns into a turf war.

3 Likes

Hoping it does.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying, as a Reaper main I was very worried. I hope to see what you guys did. Any change to the shape or pellet count per ring? What exactly did you guys change in it?

1 Like

already affects him but not so bad like reaper, check the video by BTC in the first posts of this thread.

In short, this.

Yesss they listened. I hope Reaper finally gets what he’s deserved all these years.

From what I can tell, Hog’s weapon was positively affected by the changes even though they are identical to the Reaper changes because of the shape of Hog’s spread. It is less of a target shape and more of a hexagon, with more of the pellets concentrated in the center.

I have actually noticed a significant improvement in Hog’s weapon on the PTR when compared to Reaper, who is worse off in pretty much every range but bumping hitbox range.

Lets see,

1 - You already got the answer you wanted for your thread, Jeff said they would fix it next PTR patch.
2 - I’m not standing in the way of anyone doing anything, celebrate all you want sweetie, you earned it.
3 - I’m not hurting anything, all I did was making a question since he’s supposedly still around, right after you got your answer. I’m not distracting from the thread’s purpose, because it’s purpose was already met.
4 - This forum has no shortage of Mercy threads they don’t reply to, and you know it.

Thats all.

2 Likes

wow thanks jeff!

Thanks Jeff! Looking forward to seesing how this problem will be fixed. btw. Are you guys looking to improve his Shadow Step as well in the future?