New patch on PTR

It was a REALLY good troll though, right on the edge of believable.

I mean, we still get Nerf Sombra posts. And they did nerf her while she was the lowest win rate hero in the game.

It isn’t as if Blizzard WOULDN’T do this.

orisa shield change is fake news

Practice range is bugged, all kills display the environmental there (weirdly enough).

But they don’t want to because we wouldn’t wanna hurt our OP DPS feelings now would we ?

1 Like

Looks at Sombra who is technically a DPS…

Well, not to put a fine point on it … Yeah, they totally would.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say making rocket punch stop charging on damage would be “smarts”

That’s straight up gutting a hero - I get hes annoying but even if it were true - it would never make it to live because no one would be having that. Smarts changes would be pulling numbers down from his overall kit damage - simply making a change to 100% destroy him is uh - well. That would be the opposite of smart - that would be immensely stupid xD

imgur com/nUTRiW2.jpg

idk

Notice how I put OP ? Clear as day Sombra is not in that category.

With how he can barely be punished for mistakes ? Nah. I’d say it be a good change, no longer in and out solo, but need help from the team.

I got you.

I’m not seeing much of a change here.

I’ll have to go load it up myself and have me a looksy.

7 Likes

Didn’t save her though :slight_smile:

Them devs be all kinda crazy. I wouldn’t put anything past them.

Yeah but the only additional damage it should be taking is sniper shots that would have angled through before. It having more surface area shouldn’t impact the damage it was taking because it was already large enough to take full damage from all the various guns in the game.

Kinda wish this was true so DF mains would get a very tasty sample on how it feels to be a Sombra player .

Hmmm hmmm, abilities stopped by a Dva pellet on the other side of the map. Players salty as the dead sea.

3 Likes

yeah only change ive actually noticed so far is that they REALLY want everyone getting environmental kills now…cause thats the only thing that ever shows in kill feed

So nothing changed :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for the proof - Thanks to high quality certified S++ ADSL1 INTERNET - I’m still downloading the ptr patch ;-;

2 Likes

Hey, I’m at work, it will be a good 6 hours before I can check.

Hope the Beer and Pizza was good. Sure sounded good.

Oh sweet god.

1 Like

Thanks, mate.
+1

That is probably the point. She needs more nerfs and yet she is still too hard to play for some people who cannot place a shield. Great change to help my garbage friendly Orisa and also to mess up the enemy Orisa. I rate 8/8, mate.

It really was - nothing I love more than unhealthy food and english bitters :3

Update - PTR now playable - :smiley:

2 Likes

They added a new sound for Bastion when he is about to run out of ammunition but it’s very quiet and hard to hear. I hope they make it a little louder.

2 Likes

Ugh, why can’t they just post the patch notes the moment they push the update
Have they buffed Mercy?

2 Likes