New patch on PTR

I know it is not true, yet I shall enjoy the momentary euphoria of what could and should have been.

See if like her to be viable but… like she has such a toxic kit if you think of it, especially if they increase the damage, she is an assassin then who could get in without contest, lock down with hack, and kill and then tp out. Just the way she is designed I think makes her super hard to buff without becoming crazy strong.

1 Like

lmao my dumb self was in PTR practice range the past 10 minutes trying to spot a difference between healing a bot without valk and healing a bot during Valk LOL that’s when you know you’re desperate for more HPS xD

4 Likes

That kinda punish on hero who HAS TO GO IN tho?
It makes sense on sombra - because she doesn’t have to stick her nose in the enemy buttcheeks to get her hack off - but rocket punch in a team game? If you go in you never come back.

and it’s all false alarms, crafted bait this thread is yeees. all the changes were fake.

I don’t disagree and (being a little pedantic here), every little drop (of damage) counts now that Ori’s shield is like paper.
Perhaps it is frustration from testing out Ori yesterday by way of playing 3-4 hours in QP and QPC with her and Rein but the minute her shield is up, it is pretty much broken especially when a Junkrat was involved.
Ori’s shield certainly doe not require any more reasons for it to be broken down even faster than it already is.

However, it may just be a moot point, my friend because RobotWizard posted another pic and things look to be the same as it was.
That said, we will just have to see how it goes. It is fairly obvious that the direction is shifting towards shield tanks going away from shields and towards face eating bullets. As a tanker, i can only adapt or just quit the game.

Maybe if you believe hard enough…

I mean I just tested PTR and it looks marginally bigger to me.

I was just posting a link someone else gave.

I think it is just polite when someone posts a link, but can’t make it viewable, then you should do so.

I haven’t had a chance to verify a damn thing yet.

Though, it seems like (from other peoples comments) that Moira’s orbs are now faster (which I think is a nerf really)

But until the patch notes come out, who knows whats up.

Ha ha ha! XD

Well, given the state of Orisa at the moment, i daresay that she would not be seen much of soon, me thinks.
Rein would appear to be the way to go, now, me thinks.

Yes, I know it’s fake

3 Likes

Sadly you are probably correct and whoever runs Orisa on defense will win while the idiot that goes Rein to hold highground will cost us the game. I love it.

I think the bigger issue is that the health and CD are no longer appropriate. But yeah, it does go down extremely easy now.

Understood and yes, i do the same.
Otherwise, what is the point of being trust level 3 if not to assist others.

Aye, waiting for more from you and Boshy.

I agree. If the orbs move faster, it is not really all that helpful.
That said, if that is true, again, it just points that the Devs are moving the game to be on an even faster pace than it is now.
Wow, i wonder how these old bones of mine are gonna keep up with the increased pace…

1 Like

about as well as my ‘approaching 50 year old booty’ will. aka, not really at all :wink:

2 Likes

It’s frighteningly similar to how D.Va has been nerfed over time. Obsolete nerfs stacking on top of other nerfs until the character becomes useless for years to come.

1 Like

Wait they actually nerfed hanzo and doom properly?

1 Like

The host of the custom game said that he can change region in game. And it was true, he is restarting game and we got the ping from 60 to 500.

nope it was bait (but REALLY good bait)

The Hanzo was particularly believable. Would be so Bliz like to take two suggested nerfs offered for Hanzo and apply then both in the same patch destroying him overnight

XD

Indeed, however, being an Ori user in competitive mode, i can deal with the HP decrease if the CD ain’t so long.
I was basically face eating bullets for hours yesterday to keep my team alive which resulted in me being dead a lot. The disparity b/w a 10 second shield CD and just a 8 sec Fortify CD is just too much.
If the Devs wants us to be more aggressive and i have no issue with that, i was the Orisa who always threw shields forward and move ahead, Fortify should either last 0.5 seconds longer or the CD for either shield or Fortify just a tad shorter.
Or give Ori that little bit more mobility.

Sorry for the long post, VA.
I seldom have any opinions about balance (you may be aware of that) but this recent patch has obviously gotten me in a tizzy as i am sure, many of my fellow Tankers as well.

2 Likes