New Map On PTR! [MALEVENTO]

NEW MAP: MALEVENTO

• Our newest Free-For-All Map is Malevento, a peaceful Italian hilltop town with a cursed past!
  • Battle along the cliff’s edge for dominance of the majestic Duomo di Malevento. Circle your opponents beneath the mournful stone eyes of Caterina Pastore, a Renaissance painter with a tragic past, or plot the downfall of your enemies in the mysterious safe house.
  • Will you find victory in these twisting streets, or will the curse of Malevento claim you too?

So excited.

I still want a experimental card.

6 Likes

LEEEET’S GOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Y.a.y.

7 Likes

Pointless content.
Filler map like the previos one.

14 Likes

Next map is only going to be seen on the loading screen. :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Better late than never I guess.

Looking forward to check it out and sadly probably never play it again.

1 Like

i don’t think its pointless when i spend 10-15min every time in deathmatch during queue

6 Likes

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wonder when the Paris/HLC reworks come out?

1 Like

Another small map… how about making a map for QP

2 Likes

Can you guys start playing it , i see no one in my lobby. Also the map looks beautiful and is not just reused content from other maps , its kinda neat.

1 Like

That’s good news. New models.

Great.

New Content feels good man

Background is soo good

They can’t cause of 5v5

2 Likes

Why don’t y’all like deathmatch? It’s the absolute best of the arcade and custom modes and a fantastic way to spend queue time as well

There’s more to Overwatch than just quickplay and comp y’know?

5 Likes

I play total mayhem…

2 Likes

Still doesn’t answer my question!

2 Likes

I play deathmatch constantly so yeah this is good content at least to me lol

Preach preach!

Lol WyomingMyst is hosting a lobby rn, join up

Why always arcade maps? who plays that? Can we have a normal CP/payload/koth map? Better than nothing i guess

1 Like