New LEAK change for support role, from owl streamer

Im listening

1 Like

This is the only place Iā€™ve been able to find this rumor.

Probably fake.

1 Like

It always cracks me up when people say this, its so wrong

Thatā€™s what makes it sound legit.

1 Like

April Fool must have come late.

1 Like

They will probably just nerf her healingā€¦ making her an exception.

1 Like

Meh.

Basically. Support is currently fine.

Okay but why tho? Sheā€™s not even THAT good in OW2. Sheā€™s pretty mid. Iā€™m not saying she needs buffs. She just doesnā€™t need changed at all imo

2 Likes

I really hope they donā€™t do this; legitmately got me worried rn lmao.

As it is, supports have to be like DPS lite to be relevant in a match. If i wanted to play DPS I would play DPS. If I wanted to do damage and be in the thick of things, I would literally play every other FPS game ever. I play support and mostly mercy because I like being able to jump into a match without having to workshop my mechanical skills, be part of my teams win/loss and have a birds eye view over it all.

Iā€™m literally begging that they donā€™t give Mercy a damage ability because itā€™s completely antithesis of her being the title support. Like a support hero shouldnā€™t NEED high damage, or a damage ability to SUPPORT their team. If they do theyā€™re literally blind to why support players like to play support.

8 Likes

No its not also its not my problem you get triggered over a comment. Might need to work on your resilience.

This sounds awfulā€¦ The game is already frenetic enough as it is; and now theyā€™re amping that up even more. And it sounds like heroes and roles are losing their identity and merging into one another. Blizzard make it stop. Whereā€™s daddy Kapland and Goodeman? haha

4 Likes

To be fair, according to the early queue time metrics, Support is still the bottleneck in many ranks.

Iā€™m already seeing many tank streamers with 10+ minutes queue times.

So itā€™s obvious that support is not attractive enough in the current 5v5 format.

Drastic support changes are definetly needed.

Overwatch will end up going the Paladins route, but without all the skill cards shenanigans.

They will try to make solo Q the norm and give every role self-agency and more potential to solo carry.
If not, the game will die because itā€™s fundamentally flawed.

Letā€™s be real, ā€œTeamworkā€ for the average player is just an utopia.

1 Like

Seems believable because itā€™s all stupid changes

5 Likes

Sounds like fake news

Oh fr lol, I believe it.

1 Like

They want even faster TTK. This game will be more of spawn simulator.

Holy f*** the last thing we need is more mobility. If anything, it needs to be toned down.

1 Like

It is. And also when did i say i was triggered lol i said i find it funny

i refused to play the OW2 Beta 2 because of that stupid rework they did to moira. If they do something like that again iā€™ll uninstall the game again.