New LEAK change for support role, from owl streamer

Lol. Def fake. Surely fake…

If those changes are true and they reduce healing even more I will just hop to Gundam EVO.
I was thinking on buying the pass but I decided to wait to see how the game evolves first.

Man OW2 is already really fast paced. Don’t know if my old brain is going to be able to keep up if it gets any faster.

Those queue times aren’t accurate. I’m often seeing DPS queue that says <6 minutes yet when you queue it’s actually less than 2 and then you are in. Suggest support isn’t as unpopular as it might first look.

There’s definitely not enough mobility in the game so they should also give every dps a swift strike like genji. Also when dps get an elim make it so a random ability cooldown resets, e.g. torb can throw extra turrets, cassidy can throw multiple stickies etc.

This is just a small QOL for dps.

1 Like

Making more major sweeping role changes at this point would be very strange. Not only would balance for DPS and Support be thrown to wind all over again, Tanks would be heavily impacted as well.

I dunno why they’d want to do that when all things considered, all three roles are in a pretty good spot on Live. The big issue with Support is namely just staleness (which mere number changes won’t help), and Mercy needing to have another actual rework, not just having GA screwed with and lower movement penalty on Rez :roll_eyes:

Though I think this is fake, I like the idea of a total revamp for support heroes: give them more damage, more utility and less healing power. Mercy needs a total rework. Make her a battle angel.

I mean, this is needed with the new direction OW2 is taking.

while its not confirmed yet

do u guys remember back in the day of ow2 news

dev said on playtesting healing was too much, and they planning to nerf it by 20-25%, but before beta it was reverted, because many people complain about it

maybe the want to revisit that idea

i mean, not bad but at most reduce it to 50 hps and have

• -50% rez penalty
  • 1.5s cast time for rez
  • less swap time for staff and pistol
  • lingering heal effect for 1s

Leak? Why wait for streamers… Call a plumber.

1 Like

Really?

Then how do you explain that ‘Tank’ is the most popular role now?

Yeah I agree. They need to make supports more “support-y”.

But any kind of support buffs will probably lead to supports being better at dueling.
Just like the tank buffs. They improved their tankiness (not their lethality), and now they are the best duelers in the game.

1 Like

Well, I hope it’s not true, but unfortunately and seeing the trajectory that the devs and the OW Team have in killing Mercy, it will be true…

What was the leak all about? didn’t get to read it.

why are you always so overdramatic whenever you make a post? it’s so off putting and cringey lol

Why are we already tired of the treatment that the devs and ow team are giving Mercy? it is totally inadmissible.

yeah I know Mercy needs buffs but your responses are extremely cringey and overdramatic / over the top. please minimize the drama maybe?

I will be exaggerating, but I guessed that Mercy in OW2 was going to be in a garbage state unfortunately, I have no confidence in the OW Team and the devs to fix it, it seems that it is not in their plans unfortunately, plans is to nerf she even more apparently to Mercy.

Because each team can only have 1 tank, but they have 2 of each other role. If tank was the most popular then wouldn’t that mean double the queue time of the next highest role?

I don’t know what this rumor was but I literally can’t find any reference to it outside this thread.

why would the op delete the original statement? just put that its not 100% confirmed in an edit…