New Leadership for Overwatch

Papa Jeff, nooooooooooo :sob:

Press “F”

2 Likes

best balance change this year!!

5 Likes

I will definitely miss papa Jeff :sob:

1 Like

I have 0 faith in blizzard. They’ve lost everyone meaningful in the pass 8 years. Everyone in there is in jeopardy of being replaced with another activision bot. It’s a damn shame that it’s come to this. How one company eats another. It makes no sense to me. I wish we could unmerge from that cancer but somehow we can’t.

16 Likes

RIP Jeff. “Aaron said I could” just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Activision has got to be behind this… with all the shakeups they make.
I think investors aren’t happy, so Jeff took one for the team so his developers won’t get the boot.

9 Likes

So… would you agree that he’s cute Wyoming? :eyes:

9 Likes

No, Big Daddy Jeff is leaving :frowning: no more Jeff updates. Thanks Jeff for everything you have done for the Overwatch world

4 Likes

Jeff was more than a director, he was OW’s mascot/posterboy (sorry Tracer, you are nothing).

RIP Jeff from the Overwatch Team :cry: :sob:.

8 Likes

Can’t believe this is actually happening. I’m genuinely gonna miss him.

9 Likes

This is so heartbreaking :sob::sob::sob: i can’t believe jeff is leaving, i will really miss him so much. I just hope that aaron will continue his legacy…(ugh such cringe of words) work and actually do a good job and not mess anything up! :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

I really don’t know what to say about these sad news, jeff has been such a big part of this game and i loved seeing his face when he would bring us news updates and other stuff.

I wonder why he wanted to leave tho? But i only wish him well in the future.

Not to be a party bummer but i hope we still will get our ow2 update that jeff actually promised he would give us this april.

3 Likes

No goodbye developer update :sob:

6 Likes

I guess we did get our ow2 news in april… Just… I’m not sure i want ow2 anymore after this…
i feel like its really gonna cost to the quality and artistic integrity of the end product…

5 Likes

He isn’t charge of in-game balance lol. That is someone else.

Thanks Jeff for all the work you made in Overwatch to make it the behemoth it is today.

Congratulations Aaron on your new position among the team, and wish you success while guiding the ship forward.

Sad because now Dinoflask have to start his phrase bank all over again.

Developer Updates won’t be the same anymore… no more “Hey guys, this is Jeff from the Overwatch Team.”

No more Yule Logs… :frowning:

11 Likes

Rip Dinoflask content.

37 Likes

april fools was 3 weeks ago guys

GUYS

8 Likes

YOU DOWN BAD :sob: :sob: :sob:

He’s probably leaving because people refused to fix the SHIFT key on his keyboard.

4 Likes