New hero probably revealed today

Yes the patch. not necessarily the new hero. Just because theres a patch doesnt mean theres a new hero. I still think its next thursday because based on patterns.

I never said it was definitly gonna be the 5th. I stated my opinion and you told me it was wrong, so i proved why i believed it and you just keep saying wrong. Neither one of us know 100% sure.

With the patch comes the new hero it’s obvious why it wouldn’t ?

Edit : jeff is not so evil to make us wait so long

Why not? because it doesnt follow the pattern. Why would he make us wait? because pattern

1 Like

They change the patterns you know
Edit : also the teaser were came earlier than expected and also the new patch is coming earlier so it’s probably confirmed that the hero will be available this week or at the start of the next one

Thats the definition of not a pattern. A pattern follows itself once set. the pattern is a new hero once every 3 months. if they wanted to break it they could release a hero once a week or once a year. in which case a new pattern would form

Watch, they won’t show anything just because you said it, lol😂

1 Like

I think what he is saying (or trying to, lol) is that Jeff stated “the July patch” would include changes to Sombra. “The July patch” would have to have hero 28 if it is the patch planned for the month of July. Also, it’s not entirely out of question that they release Hero 28 to the PTR a week earlier (end of June), as if I remember correctly they had to push Summer Games 2018 a week further because Doomfist took longer than expected on the PTR. They could want to release the hero earlier so they won’t have to take that risk.

Like I said it was February 28th when Brigitte hit PTR. If her initial teaser was on February 22nd, that is 6 days.

I don’t knock your logic at all as it is sound. There is also logic pointing to today or tomorrow being the new Hero. The alleyway and rolling through teasers are definitely for Hero 28, and since we have 2 of them now it really can’t be an entire week before it’s release. Generally it’s only 2-4 teases.

My hopes aren’t insanely high that it WILL release today, but the possibility is there. Even if the hero hits PTR today it will still be a July hero because it won’t be live until then.

3 Likes

Brig and Orisa randomly came out on Wednesday I believe. Doomfist did as well. I have my hopes up.

2 Likes

Okay this makes more sense since its more coherently stated. Not knocking op since english is hard and even myself who have lived and spoken english for 18 years messes up lots.

Either way I personally think that it wont be tomorrow. As much as i would like it to. I cant bring myself to go against the logic that hasnt let me down every other time. But heres hoping

2 Likes

We riot at this point , you riot with us ?

2 Likes

No problem man. Sometimes it just takes a bit more words to get a point across. XD I’m hoping for today or tomorrow, but if it is another week I won’t be disappointed. If it is by tomorrow we can celebrate! I’m itching for a new hero to play. Crossing fingers for a tank, please be a tank

1 Like

If youre looking for more logic based on the least used aspects and the most likely role for either hammond or JQ its most likely off tank. possibly tank, maybe Dps.

Didn’t Brigitte have 3 teasers though?

Please God not another DPS. Have mercy on our souls. After the Hanzo and Symm reworks we need both a new off and main tank at this point to mitigate some of the increasing damage in the game.

Yay it’s almost time for the forums to be flooded with 1000 different “I hate hero 28” threads…oh boy!!!

1 Like

It’s actually once every 4 months. Live releases of new heroes have been July, November, March, July, November, March.

Now we’re on July again. PTR/reveal isn’t the same as LIVE release. Even still, it’s still 4 months between heroes. Brigitte hit PTR February 28. If Hero 28 hits today on PTR that’s 4 months time.

2 Likes

And yeah she actually had 4, with Operation White Dome, Torbjorn’s letter, and the two schematics. But they were at a much quicker pace. Barely a day apart for each I believe, the larger gap being between the letter and the drawings. With this Hero it was like 4 days between the teasers or so. Don’t forget Doomfist had only 1 immediately leading to his launch, and that was the breakout 2 days before he was added to PTR. There really isn’t a pattern for how many teased they use. If we don’t get Hero 28 today I expect a new teaser.

1 Like

It was also obvious by like the second teaser…and I guess you could argue that now too…but you never know

Yeah i meant 4 not 3. I had the months in order just pressed the wrong number.

He had the museum tease which came out a month before him.https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/628597024951111680

JQJQJQJQJQJQJQJQ

Also is your name referencing Xenoblade Chronicles? cause thatd be cool