New hero probably revealed today

Why today ? Because every new hero (excluded sombra and orisa ) has been revealed after 5-6 days that the first teaser for the hero has come out and today is the 6th day . we know that this week we will have a new patch on the ptr and also generally wednesday is announcement time in overwatch

13 Likes

if Thursday is announcement day, wouldn’t the new hero be coming out tomorrow?
Unless of course, you are somewhere in the world that is not the US (where blizzard HQ is located)

3 Likes

It’s wednesday though. I still hope we’ll get it today, but I’m guessing tomorrow.
If it’s not tomorrow, many people would go riot… won’t they?
I mean, I don’t really mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When they announce the hero as soon as they announce it the hero comes on ptr as usual so today is probably the day

2 Likes

but Thursday is patch day…and announcement day…today is Wednesday.

Announcement or we RIOT

10 Likes

In fact the patch with the playable content comes the same day
Edit: so if they announce the hero today he or she will be playable today

lol you said “generally Thursday is announcement day” i understand that the content is playable on the PTR the same day as the announcement. but according to your statement, they will be announced and released on Thursday…tomorrow :slight_smile:

Oops i made a mistake i confuse wednesday with thursday i’m not the best in english

its all good in the Overwatch hood. :smiley:

Sooooo then we riot?

1 Like

Yes if it’s not today we riot

1 Like

Oh man… I’M SO EXCITED!!

4 Likes

^ not sure if excited to riot…or for new hero

4 Likes

Let’s say for both …

1 Like

Doom was the 6th and Ana was the 8th of july. If you follow the pattern it will be around there. The closest Thursday to then is the 5th. So im placing my money on that.

No because we know that this week we will have a patch on the ptr and also the teasers are alredy been released

Doesn’t mean we cannot have a patch next week. also teaser wise is actually usually 2-3 weeks before release. Orisa had doomfists gauntlet stolen 3 weeks priar. Moira had voicelines talking about her between reaper and sombra 3 months prior. Sombra was an Arg. Ana’s hints were in the game since launch. and Brig had emre tease 2 weeks before hand

No generally 5-6 days after the firts teaser comes out

For brig it wasn’t 2 weeks it was 6 days after the teaser of emre