New hero probably revealed today

The new hero should be up for the 3rd July in PTR or before with chance. :sweat_smile:

But jeff said that the patch of july will be available on the ptr this week

1 Like

New hero…

I’m bored of rioting.

1 Like

He said it just for Sombra not include the new hero.

And why only for sombra it doesn’t make sense and he specifically said the PATCH of july will be available not only the sombra changes

We don’t know I can’t read in Jeff’s mind. :triumph:

No one can , only jeff can

But we know that the patch will be available this week or at the start of the next week

The gap between the official Hero Teasers beginning and the release of said Hero to PTR is usually only 5-6 days. Doomfist was only 2 days between the news of his escape and him being added to PTR. Brigitte was put on PTR 6 days after the Operation White Dome teaser.

Voice line references, early hints and such are no longer considered *official Hero reveal teasers, as ever since Orisa they have abandoned the ARG method and gone for a much quicker rollout of hero teases to release.

Also, Brigitte was put on PTR on February 28th. Which was a WEDNESDAY. So it is entirely possible that today is the day

5 Likes

Lets Riot anyway. Just for funsies.

7 Likes

I’m already rioting, so that’s okay

5 Likes

Exactly why not to riot anyway

1 Like

I read now your post let’s start

1 Like

Ana’s hints were in the game since release which was 2 months.
Sombra was 3 months of an arg.
Moira’s was in doomfists comic. and therefore 3 months.
Orisa first tease was actually about efi and happened on the 21st of feb while orisa dropped on the 3rd of march. which is 9 days.
Doomfists tease was about the unity day museum which was 4th of august while he dropped 6 of july.
Brigittes first teast was the letter about emre and was on the 21st of feb while she dropped on the 2nd of march. which is 9 days

Ana: 8th july
Sombra: 4th November
Orisa: 3rd March
Doomfist: 6th July
Moira: 3rd November
Brig: 2nd March

Look at the pattern. All of them are in the first week of the month. All of them are in the pattern July-November-March Repeat. If patched tend to come on thursdays (I live in Aus) Then by pattern itll be 5th of july.

1 Like

The official teasers apart from sombra arg comes 5-6 days later and also we know the hero will be released this week or at the start of the next one

I literally gave evidence above of when they were teased vs when they were released. only two were even close to a week and they were both 9 days.

My money is on thursday next week. It fits every pattern present and is the highest possible chance based on inductive reasoning

Jeff said that this week or at the start of the next one we will have on the ptr the patch of july playable and also since the first teaser comes out 6 days ago it’s pretty obvious that the patch will be this week

Just reminding people that there aren’t actually PTR “patch days” it isn’t always on a Thursday. Brigitte was actually playable on PTR the day of her announcement, which was Wednesday the 28th of February. I would post the link to an article about it at the time, but the forum won’t let me.

2 Likes

Thats why i said (I live in Aus) because for me it was thursday.

Im like 80% sure your ignoring what im saying. It isnt always a week. More often than not it isnt 6 days. its only been a week of teases 1/3 times. thats 33% of the time. while 66% of the time its longer. Just because the patch is gonna go live doesnt mean they wont make a second one. This is inductive reasoning. As in based off prior patterns. And is a valid form of statistical analysis

But jeff said the patch will be available this week or at the start of the next one i don’t think jeff was lying so