New hero concept

Hey guys, since I do not have a gaming setup that would be enough to run the game properly I had to stop playing the game. However I am still following the OW league and what I experienced that shields are just key to win matches(so is in competitve yeah yeah) . So since I cannot play the game I was trying to figure out a hero that can deal with shields, so maybe it could turn around the meta a little bit. I honestly don’t know if it would be viable but here is my creation about this hero.
Hero’s name:
General
Lore:General is a middle aged man who was fighting in the omnic war. He found Morrison(Soldier:76) wounded after the overwatch base was destroyed. General was the main person who led the research group that helped Soldier:76 to get his augmented and futuristic form. However General wanted Soldier:76 by his side, Soldier wanted to walk his own path alone.

General is a type of man who likes to use older weapons such as machine guns, shotguns, grenades etc.

Main weapon: Machine gun
Second weapon:Shotgun
Right-click: Weapon change
General changes between his main and second weapon.
E: Cluster bomb
General throws a grenade that explodes into 3 little grenade on impact.
Enemies that are directly by the grenade take 20% more damage from General’s attacks for 3seconds.

Shift: General bursts into sprinting for a limited time. (5s or something around that)
Shift+ctrl: General can slide while sprinting. While sliding he takes 20%less dmg.

Q: Rocket launcher
General uses his rocket launcher and shoots a rocket that can instantly destroy shields(1 shield/ultimate). Upon impact the rocket explodes that does aoe dmg around it in a small area. (Same as hitting another hero with it) .

I am sorry if my english is not perfect but I was trying my best.

What do you guys think about it? Would it be viable or just dump it? I didn’t really get deep in the lore that would be just a little starter.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players life myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. I suggest posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.