New genji skin leaked

Idk where all this genji love came from after all these years but im here for it

Betting Genji OWL Festival skin leak was on purpose - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

Its about time Genji got another skin. It’s been ages since he’s had one.

1 Like

B-b-b-but genjiman and demon tho :worried:

Looks like they go with the style that shows some skin. Not that I’m complaining.

But he has green hair. At least it looks a shade darker and more natural, unlike Young Genji’s neon green gel block, so, uh, yeah, skin’s hot. I’ll let it pass, but… you know.

Also Ice Wraith. But still, no skins for Gengu.

Excuse me Sir, but changing icons here is illegal :rotating_light:

3 Likes

Says the one who swithced to 'Murica :face_vomiting: and D.va several times :rotating_light:
Anyways, a lantern is more useful than your icon. Mine lights the way, yours rams a sticc into butts.

He’s a very popular hero.

Not saying less popular heroes shouldn’t get anything just that it makes sense to make more stuff for popular heroes. Most mice are right-handed. Logitech just came out with some new mice - for the right-handed again.

1 Like

omg do you ever look at the icons in game and just immediately think of the associated forumer with it, or press the likes tab on a forum reply/post and immediately know who all the people are just from the mini icons without needing to check

also… lets go young shorts genji. :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me becoming unaccustomed to Overwatch realsing new skins (it’s been quite sometime with no real new skins) but I feel like this Genji skin doesn’t belong to the Overwatch regular skin design.

It feels like it belongs to another game such as Fortnite. I hope this is just this particular skin that is very different from the Overwatch universe.

Did they change skin designers in 2022 ?