New Experimental Patch for April 1st - Demo Video Now Available

Whoever made this experimental, take THEM next time for tournament patches instead of casters/OWLeaguers/streamers… :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s playable. Right now. Jump in! :slight_smile:

Whoever came up with these patches is a meme legend! Lol.

1 Like

For me I like them trying to make Bastion recon mode better by removing spread. The numbers are a bit much for Moira and some tweaks, but I still like there line of thought.

Moira

1. Increase damage to 55, increase damage to 70 if beam is tightened
  2. More healing is provided by reducing cool down on orbs and is tied to personal performance.

Sym
longer beam would help her survivability.

It is weird, but this aprilfools patch notes are more fun than live…

ah yes… because healing issues really warrants Moira RMB changes…

Why didn’t they just revert HOT?

I’m FURIOUS.

edit: got baited into this because we already had that “non-serious” experimental last week, NOW ANOTHER ONE? sigh.

1 Like

See THIS is a fun patch, not what people were claiming the owl one was lmao. All heroes getting fun changes instead of 6 for meta and all their counters getting nerfed.

Im gonna enjoy crushing people with my meka and flying Reaper :eyes:

6 Likes

They severely overdid everything. Yeah these can work but not with these numbers.

1 Like

Yeah I am not in favor of the range reduction but in general I like they at least attempted changes, even if its only for April Fools.

When devs joke patch is better them Pros “serious” balance patch. What a irony

9 Likes

omg it’s for april fools?

I had no idea… I legit thought it was an actual experimental card…

So we’ve having 2 “fun” experimentals in a row zzzzzz

my fault I guess for immediately scrolling down to see if Moira got any changes who would have thought they’d do two “non-serious” experimentals in a row

Just tried the beam buff for Sym. It feels FANTSASTIC.

I CANT_ WHTY

I don’t even care about the patch changes (though some of them do sound like the kind of silly fun that this game could use right about now).

Cant we all just take a moment and chef’s kiss the snark of the descriptions? This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. My hat off to the people behind this one, because I haven’t laughed this hard in months. You guys are great!

12 Likes

Yep but it looks like they are letting us test some changes that were suggested by the forum posters. I hope some actually go through to live, of course the number would need to be changed.

Have you tried Moira out on the Exp yet? It might not be sticking around, but it’s still fun. I feel like I’m not just tickling people any more.

Now we must gather together and hope they let it go live.

2 Likes

Any hope this card will persist beyond today? I want to play it but I don’t know how much time I’ll have.

Devs, let it stay up the weekend at least, PLEASE!

6 Likes

I’d have thought it’d be up until Monday some time. Surely they wouldn’t snatch this from us away so soon. I’m having a blast so far.

You know what’s even more funny? A lot of these changes are from the forums (mixed with some really stupid ones of course).

1 Like