NEW! Developer update video - BlizzCon 2018 preview / 1.30 PTR NOW LIVE!

PTR patch notes are in PTR section already.

1 Like

i had the feeling this was what they were doing, putting dev updates with ptr changes to better explain what is happening

1 Like

Interesting…did yours change? This was just so random. I am on PSN and I don’t think they are doing cross play are they?

Is anyone else’s name changing or just me?

many peoples has changed

1 Like

Ooooh this is really interesting as I did not know others changed as well? I am so curious as to what this even means. It’s just so random lol

possibly either cross play potential, or just making it so profiles match battle tags

1 Like

The forum console user name changes was one of many forum updates that went live today. There are some under the hood changes, but nothing too remarkable from a player standpoint.

4 Likes

Ahh gotcha. Hmm thank you for your insight friend! I am know pondering this lol

Thank you Myst! :slight_smile: Have an idea as to why?

also possibly making it so people can message each other on their platform easier…all i know is that reaper is good

1 Like

True xD Reaper is good news lol Symmetra I am confused about.

though people will be mad that reaper isnt any better against armor…evne though he worked against armor before, it just allowed tanks to have a small chance

I have observed many players who play exclusively on console over the years wish for their Console GamerTag to be displayed rather than the BattleNet BattleTag. There are many other QoL features on their to-do list for the forums still (like me getting my green text back).

1 Like

im guessing they are trying to do small buffs so they don’t over buff her, like if this isn’t enough we may see another ramp buff or cooldown reduction

Since when do Blizzard listen to feedback? It wouldn’t really matter if we test it or not.

Ahh I see. Thank you for this c: I am sad though since I was so used to Nova xD I do like QoL changes though haha

…i will remember you

1 Like

Also do you think they will have some information about Doomfist in the next dev update

shrug i mean, he got more bug fixes in this update

That’s nice but I want them talk about how they feel about him. After getting some buffs and bug fixes, is he finally where he needs to be?