New dev update is just salt in the wounds

I don’t hate Mercy, I hate Valkyrie. It’s just a glorified spectator and an ult charger for your team. It provides no where near the same impact/relevance that ult rez did. I also don’t think Ana is too strong atm, every healer has a strong position in the meta right now except for Mercy, she’s a hand-holding babysitter for Pharas and Widows. It’s not fun anymore

5 Likes

Valk at 60hps is impactful.

The problem is it doesn’t feel impactful.

4 Likes

Valk itself is the flaw here, the 60 should be outside valk. not tied to the spectator button.

6 Likes

Ok but whole hog, death blossom, deadeye eye, pulse bomb, etc.

Ults can be weak, there’s definitely precedent.

2 Likes

Would you rather them nerf the ult? Yeah I’m happy with this buff.

1 Like

Id rather them abandon the ult entirely and either revert or rework. Valk isnt an ultimate. Res is. Ultimates are meant to be impactful and game changing. Valk is neither.

2 Likes

LMAO i had the same reaction xD
She’ll still be useless but it’s so nice to at least have a buff :’) just so we can end the 14 nerf in a row streak :’)

2 Likes

but they are clearly not going to revert her… I mean if you guys don’t get the message by now then I’m afraid you’re gonna get disappointed by every single update from now on.

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion: I like valk more than mass ress. Her ult right now gives you a hell of a lot of mobility and can fly out of dangerous situations while still healing your entire team, even if it’s not a lot like a Zenyatta ult

4 Likes

“Tom powers- We listen to your feedback” But they dont tho :slight_smile:

Then add a cool sound to it idk! People calling it a spectator mode is just silly. All Mercys gameplay is always “spectating” its litteraly what your hero does. Is Phara also just a spectetor mode?

1 Like

If not a revert then a rework. This current version of Mercy is a weak husk of what she used to be. I just want her to be fun again and I don’t have fun with Valk anymore, as do A LOT of other players

1 Like

I am not 100% what to say here other than the fact I am disappointed.

How many threads, YouTube videos, tweets and reddit posts will it take to signal Mercy needs a full rework or revert?

This is disappointing to the highest level.

Valkyrie is not fun in practice and feels very unimpactful and adding the old healing value she used to do to it doesn’t change that it’s still undertuned for an ultimate.

Yeah I am disappointed. :confused: we need a revert of a rework not this…

1 Like

You may enjoy floating about, but the fact is. its by definition still not an ultimate. An ultimate is meant to be game changing and impactful nothing but res is impactful.

1 Like

Y’all…Really aren’t gonna be happy with anything huh

4 Likes

Considering theres a 3 thread metathread, and a huge thread from titanium, 4 max comment threads isnt enough.

Mercy is really, honestly fine the way she is. She’s in a really good place right now. She’s still very much playable on ladder, or in QP. Healer comps are now situational instead of Mercy being ridiculously OP like she once was.

1 Like

they are, they are listening, that doesn’t mean they will accept every ridiculous demand/suggestion done. I.E. Mass rez/revert.

3 Likes

Hi, please correct your misinformation. The only time she was OP was during invunerability patch. Which nobody asked for or wanted.

If you dont believe the information in this video, feel free to look into it yourself.

5 Likes

Not with this anyway, this is just a band-aid fix. We’ll be happy once we feel like we’re being listened to

2 Likes