New Cupid Hanzo skin is so cute omg

Cupid Hanzo leak! He looks so freaking cute! Posted by the same person who leaked the Kiriko skin!

This + Pink Mercy = match made in heaven :innocent::cupid:

21 Likes

They freed the nipple again. :partying_face:

32 Likes

i wanna bite it :flushed:

oop

15 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like a male version of pink mercy. Pink Hanzo. Now show me a Baptiste skin leak :smile:

4 Likes

Cyber Hanzo in S1.
Koi Hanzo in S2.
Cupid Hanzo (looks like a leftover from S2) in S3

So yeah… Skins are now being given and forced to popular/picked heroes only. Sad reality.

Never buying anything with real money except for Battle Passes!

2 Likes

Yep, definitely a S2 leftover.

12 Likes

Oh good lord, that’s going to trigger some smut art.

6 Likes

I’ll just stick to cyberdragon Hanzo. Not buying this one unless I get it through battlepass.

I mean to be fair, most characters have gotten at least one skin so far. The seasons have all had like 25+ skins including the cash shop.

Only a few heroes haven’t really gotten anything. Zarya and winston haven’t gotten anything that I can remember.

Baptiste technically got an epic in season 1, but it honestly should have been a blue. It was a very lazy recolor of his base.

I agree that some heroes are getting more cosmetics than others.

I expect widow and Pharah to have legendaries in S3. Maybe Pharah will get her third BP legendary in a row.

My level of excitement at a skin that’s probably only accessible if I cough up $20….

ZERO

11 Likes

Gyeugh.

Eggh.

Greaughh.

Bleegh.

No.

It is so incredibly ugly

2 Likes

You have incredibly bad taste :face_vomiting:

The only thing that’s ugly about this skin is the price, otherwise it’s gorgeous

8 Likes

nah he looks like a joke

1 Like

he looks cute lol. not every skin has to be serious. lighten up lmao.

9 Likes

oh no dont get me wrong i love me some good joke skins in fact i wear most of them but this one is just too ugly to wear

1 Like

Another Hanzo skin, yeah…

S1, Cyber hanzo legen
S2, Koi épic Hanzo.
S3, Cupido Hanzo legen

On fire…

2 Likes

skins are the real content. shop updates the devs live for.

I have a MIGHTY NEED!

3 Likes