Nerfing Moira is a non-sense at this point

Fixed.

3 Likes

Same reason why Doom gets nerfed and Tracer gets buffed.
Not their META = Let’s buff them hard
Their META = Let’s trash them

2 Likes

My favourite character is Mercy.

If you read carefully, dev didnt implement that change to help her “survivability”, its so she can heal team when team gets CC’d.
And, what rubbish are u blabbering, moira has the highest survivability from all support roster. Its just press SHIFT.

Yeah there’s rarely any middle ground :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes, I’d love you to do so:

At what point I said she doesn’t? I said her survivability does not make her meta right now. It’s double shields. That’s my point, that this particular nerf is a non-sense. Learn some comprehensive skills.

1 Like

Nice removing the latter part of the comment to change the meaning.

You’re actually just overreacting. It’s fine.

Dude. I’m merely highlighting what the devs said. The buff was to increase her evasive nature. Evasive nature means survivability. Clearly, the rest of their post is in my OP, if you want to read the full one.

Bruh you are a casual moira otp who cant live without moira shut up then, its such a dumb behavior from a moira playef

People in the denial tend to do that.

1 Like

is that why I have almost the exact same number of hours into Mercy? Hahah, thank you for your valuable addition to this discussion, really blew my mind.

Litterally they are trying to make the game fun not boring, you know how fukcing sad and boring is a moira dpsing in our backline and her stupid dumb primary fire without any need to aim. Tell me more

It is indeed very sad for you, a Hanzo main, to let her do that. :slight_smile:

Imagine having to hit shots to be effective. :roll_eyes: Moira doesn’t.

I dont play hanzo in rank not even in qp anymore those are my old hours when i used to be gold now i play main tank and i am mostly disgusted when i have to play orisa

From what i see in urs profile is that you are a moira otp also verry sad

Also can you tell me what skill rating you were season 17?

She was basically making flankers job useless unless they were a Doom or a Reaper and flankera counter double shield.

This doesn’t nerf Moiras survivability THAT much… only her ability to 1v1. She can still throw healing orb and let it heal her, she still has fade. This is honestly quite a small change.

1 Like