Nerf Soldier's healing by 90%

I’m not quite sure how it works at the top end. Is it for bunkering or group healing? I think it could be refocused one way or another.

Honestly, it’s because she could fill any role and do well at it, along with other things (that stun was an issue, but I think it’s fine for what is it as now). And I wouldn’t say it’s a knee-jerk reaction when she’s been a problem since her release. People have been stating that she’s doing way too much for what she’s supposed to be–a support with tanking aspects.

And yes, childish attitude. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean they’re less intelligent than you. Believe me, people will take you more seriously when you respect them back instead of having a mental and emotional breakdown.

1 Like

Nah, she could not fill DPS. That is blatantly false.

Okay, but they made fun of the forum Brigitte concept 2 weeks ago, homie. Relatively speaking, this is absolutely a knee jerk reaction. It just took them a really long time to address her in a meaningful way. A subtle, yet important distinction.

Those people do not understand that a tank-support needs to be competent at tanking and supporting. Not really my problem they cannot discern that fact.

Not always. I could care less if you take me seriously because at least I am in your head. Breakdown? Lul. :rofl:

Then why have any sort of discussion with you? You’re just going to be on these forums crying about it and not care what anyone says until you get your way.

Have fun with Briggette.

1 Like

It is so ironic because you are projecting, you are the one having a breakdown and for that, I sincerely apologize. I just do not believe you understand the game to any extent if you believe Brigitte is doing above average damage relative to her role.

I do care what people have to say if they can form a coherent argument. It is just that virtually no anti-Brigitte advocate is willing to use logic and reasoning. It is always hyperbole. Like, “Brigitte is a DPS.” You know what I am saying? :kissing_heart:

There you go with the assumptions. I do not play Brigitte, fam. Is that crazy? Someone that disagrees with you despite not “exploiting” one of the heroes that gives you competence needs issues? I have no problem with her which is why I find the entire sentiment so laughable in the first place.

They aren’t. The 1 second stun does not become a 0.1 second stun. The primary function of shield bash is untouched.

1 Like

the only thing rein has is firestrike. Charge and Earthshatter can be intercepted. Brig has a stun and a whipshot, also, brig’s range is slightly longer than rein’s.
Rein at no point should 1v1 brigitte, it’s a waste of time and resources.

Reaper? I don’t know at what rank you play, but currently brig can easily knock 150 health off of reaper, even more and her armor makes his gun hit like wet noodles.

Winston is literally countered by everything brig does.

Zarya can win only if she has high charge, but then, high charge zarya wins against everyone.

Junkrat i already mentioned was a counter, but if she lands a stun you’re dead.

this game isn’t just 1v1 against heroes, countering is more nuanced than that and brig’s current kit counters LOTS of heroes.
With the nerfs she’ll be less of a 1v1 monster and will not land easy stuns anymore.

Not advocating Brigitte mains but…

Live :

80hp over 5s = 16hps

Ptr :

100hp over 6s = 16.6666667hps

Hence a buff of 0.6666667hps

So… no buff at all :zipper_mouth_face:

Honestly if we’re gonna nerf is healing to make him do more damage, then we may was well nerf brig because she’s substituted for a dps most of the time, change hog’s damage to nothing because he’s a tank and we may as well just change doomfist + mei to tank because they can never die without a coordinated team. So complaining about soldiers ‘support’ like qualities is futile.

soldier doesnt have instant healing the the position to heal his team with EVERY bullet and have an ult that saves teammates but nice try and he also isnt a tank but good job

it lasts 1s longer than live and heals 20 hp more overall.
And procs 50% faster.

That’s the buff. Stopping at the 0.6 is dumb.

I know, but the buff in terms of healing per second is close to nothingness.

The 0.6 is a fact tho…

never said it isn’t a fact, i said that’s the only thing they buffed and not the main point of the buff.
People talk only about that instead of the rest

Can we blame them ?

CD reduced from 1.5s to 1s…

20hp over 6s…

I don’t even play Brigitte, but this buff or nothing is the same…

OP makes am obvious joke post.

Comments: haha, ad hominem m’lady

2 Likes

it changes stuff. Not much, but it’s not to be underestimated, especially considering how her passive works. It’s more healing than you think, trust me on this.

because it’s the nth post like this, thinking brig is only about the one shot tracer combo and nothing else and misread patch notes.

give him a shield armor and a stun and then do this change

1 Like

it would actually be increase his damage by %4 which would push him back to the damage he was considered too strong at

1 Like

Lol I hope you know everyone is laughing AT the whiny brig one tricks. The hero was OP. She made the entire dps class irrelevant. She completely broke the game. She is unhealthy for the game. This reaction was not knee jerk. She has been this way for 9 months. They tried small nerfs. They didn’t work.

its not a joke post, its a “if you did this to others it would be ridiculous and cripple them post”

however the heros he is comparing, don’t fill 3 roles like brig currently does.

if he did an honest comparison and gave them 2 roles then all of a sudden it does look like too much

genji with the same amount of health a and dps, but a 5 second deflect to make him more tanky

soldier with the same damage but his heal station heals 90 hps to be more like a support

reaper with 200% life leech to be more like a tank

when compaired correctly it does look ridiculous, but that would be putting things on the same level as brig, not below it.

1 Like