Nerf Soldier's healing by 90%

And increase his DPS by 0.667. After all he’s a DPS right? He shouldn’t be doing the support’s job. Let’s give him more damage and less support :upside_down_face:

EDIT: Obviouslly I don’t actually want to see this kind of gutting done to Soldier or anyone else. The point of the above post is to illustrate what these kinds of knee-jerk multiple nerfs in one patch can do to a hero.

145 Likes

lol ok mate whatever

28 Likes

I agree, but that kind of buff won’t compensate for his already lackluster damage.

5 Likes

Soldier isn’t also a tank. Nice try, though.

122 Likes

Nerf Reins hammer damage to 7.5 and give his shield 0.667% more health.

43 Likes

I wonder how many times we’re gonna have to see The Same Post before people posting it realize it’s not original. :sleeping:

13 Likes

Just saying, that actually significantly decreases his TTK due to rounding and breakpoints

I didn’t know soldier was also a DPS Support Tank

8 Likes

come back when soldier will have a shield, 250 regenerating health with armor and a burst healing with overheal.

also the buff is not the 0.6, it’s the extra second and faster proc time. Learn to read the patch notes instead of parroting the same criticism you’ve hear in other threads. It’s not clever.

14 Likes

These DPS doing 100% of the supports job and 100% of the DPS role have broken the game!!

Delete Soldier ASAP!! He just makes the game “UNFUN” to play.

His Ult is terrible, “IT JUST PLAYS THE GAME FOR YOU AND ISNT FUN”

2 Likes

Once soldier has a 55% winrate across all ranks then sure.

6 Likes

I’m not actually serious people, I’m trying to show the “logic” of these Brig nerfs. People don’t want Brig doing damage. So they claim this 0.667 hps increase makes her more of a support :rofl: also I main Rein. As a tank, the barrier change was great. The 90% damage nerf was unneeded and excessive.

7 Likes

Brigitte is a tank-support hybrid. Not a DPS. You are confused because DPS players took up the slot in professional matches. However, the character is not designed as a DPS.

1 Like

again, learn to read the patchnotes. The buff isn’t to the heals, but to the duration and proc time.
Seriously, why is that so hard to figure out? I always had F in mathematic and i get it.

3 Likes

Post notes for me?

Where do i find?

Also, I don’t want to actually see kind of nerf for soldier or anyone else. Nobody deserves to have their main made useless. That’s why even as a Rein players I’m mad so out Brig being gutted.

2 Likes

Its statictically proven that PTR Brig gives 0.667% more heals with Inspire than before. Thats what he pointed out.

5 Likes

I’ll have to give you a hard no on that, OP.

2 Likes

No matter how you try to spin it, the majority of the playerbase are in favor of these Brigitte damage nerfs, and healing buffs.

Sleep easy tonight friends, knowing that Blizzard is doing things that most of your fellow players want.

Unless of course, that doesn’t matter to you and you think bashing through Rein/Orisa shields which are 5 times bigger than Brigitte herself is perfectly fine?

1 Like

While the game spirals out of control, the forums hits it’s golden age of banter.

It’s a good time to be on here.

5 Likes