Nerf Moira dmg orb already

If your movement abilities are off CD, you just die.

I died on Route 66, close to atk spawn, at 100hp, while moira was at the gas station. What the hell is this??? i died from 100 hp in less than a second, for an absolutly no skill, no brain, RNG ability. you cant even escape, since it moves so fast.

this game slowly turning into a joke.

24 Likes

you can escape her damage orb if you are quick enough like as tracer i gotten away via blinks or recall i dont like playing moira unless i have to even though i gotten mutliple POTG as her id rather stick to D.va or Tracer

1 Like

Wow, that’s really impressive for an orb that only deals 50 dps

86 Likes

Or just take a few steps sideways and say bye-bye to the orb and wave?

19 Likes

No.

Moira’s primary fire is a joke excuse of DPS. Nerfing her orb would make her underpowered. Move out of the way of the orb, and it won’t hurt you.

And how did you lose 100hp in a second from a Moira when that’s statistically impossible?

26 Likes

Moira is honestly fine

12 Likes

Nerf Tracer.

She does 1000DPS.

My argument is just as valid as yours :slight_smile:

21 Likes

You know, there’s this thing, it’s really good and can even counter several ultimates.
It’s called the get out of the way move.
Also I really have no idea how you think predictable trajectories and ricochets count as RNG.

11 Likes

Takes 2 seconds for 100 hp for moira’s orb
Or moira herself

1 Like

daaaaaaamn moira’s orb when did you go from 50dps to 100DPS> ? ? ?

2 Likes

"It’s called the get out of the way move."
wow dude you are so clever, you are amazing! this advice reminds me of the mercy advice: Just her in the head! You are amazing!

Sorry but that orb is balanced around how Overwatch is supposed to be played: as a team. You strangling alone and then dying to a Moira orb is just bad luck. Unless you suck at game sense and positioning so you ate it head on.

4 Likes

Why didnt you go out of the way? Or towards spawn? Or towards a teammate? Or to a healthpack?

1 Like

I have the perfect soln.

Lets nerf Moira’s damage orb from “doing 100 damage in less than a second” to 70DPS

4 Likes

It’s genuine advice, though! To have better results in the game, you actually have to use strategy! Woah! Isn’t that amazing?!

8 Likes

Pressing W A S D isn’t as hard as trying to kill someone ya know?

Interesting fact; The orb has a detach range of 5 metres; if you press W A S D for 1 second, your character moves 5 metres away (Every character except Genji and Tracer move at 5 metres per second)

Glorious!

Also it’s big and purple, how did you not see it gently floating towards you across the map?

3 Likes

But Meti has still the point.

OP is probably the same type of player I was lucky to observe today. I had a Symmetra player on my team. A Moira launched a damage or in our direction. The Symmetra player saw this and started to press “S” and walk backwads…exactly in the line the orb was traveling. :smiley: I stand there and just watched stupidity to work and natural selection do it’s job. :smiley:
Reminds me on the movie Prometheus, when at the end, Charlize Theron was running in the direction, that huge space ship was rolling, and obviously killing her :smiley:

5 Likes

They really need to nerf it’s latch on range, though. That thing hits you from so far away.

1 Like

It’s range is 5m lmfao. Then again what am I saying people think Sym’s range is long which is actually laughable.

3 Likes

maybe if it moved as slow as symmetra’s orb, that would be possible.