Nerf mercy Aaron

The hero needs to be nerfed. Way too easy to play and gets too much value.
(no pharah doesnt need a nerf)

Reduce healing to 50 again and reduce damage boost to 25%. Maybe even put GA on a higher CD so she requires skill? Just throwing ideas out :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

25 Likes

If that’s what you’re doing, explain how your changes help the game, keeps mercy playable, and allows for “skill” as you say.

Can you define “skill” while you’re at it?

56 Likes

No…

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

57 Likes

Wow- someone’s salty…

I’m sure for OP, “skill” is all “aim.”

36 Likes

Her healing sucks. Its her damage boost that always causes problems.

5 Likes

Just because a hero is picked a lot or popular like ana

Doesnt mean they are op

10 Likes

Someone is really salty for healing more as Mercy because they can’t aim as Ana XD

Although I disagree she needs a flat nerf, I’m actually starting to wonder if she needs some sort of power shift, as the pocketing playstyle is starting too look too strong. Pharmercy, MercyAshe, MercyEcho, etc all seem to be issues, but it’s always the DPS getting nerfs. To clarify again, I don’t think mercy as a hero is overperforming but arguably she causes other DPS to overperform.

1 Like

To be fair, you have ashe hard meta and echo frequently picked even tho the meta is ana brig. Mercy helps them on ladder but they are definitely not strong because of mercy

Pharah is an exception tho she needs mercy

3 Likes

I mean I agree they were a bit overtuned. But my point still stands, I feel like mercy makes specific heroes way too strong and are nerfed as a result of it. I just don’t think it’s healthy for the game.

Now this is an actual argument, learn from it, OP.

Personally, as a Mercy main, I also understand that her power to cause a normal or slightly strong DPS to overperform can be seen as oppressive. Believe me, playing as Mercy with Junk and DF as DPS against Pharmercy is not fun.

However, Mercy’s whole design is revolved around being someone who boosts other performance while having few impacts that she could directly do to tip the scale. Making her no longer a pocket bot means she has to be changed drastically, and personally, I don’t want that. I also don’t think that number changes could solve the problem she causes.

I personally think that instead of nerfing or changing her, it’s best to buff flanker DPS. Mercy needs Ana or Bap to pocket, and if their safety is compromised, she had no choice but to help them instead of pocketing DPS.

1 Like

Wow, all this Mercy salt lately on the forums.

So you are angry because Mercy makes dps stronger? Well, that could be because that’s the whole point of her.

10 Likes

Sorry to break it to you, but you simply can’t say anything bad about Mercy on these forums. The mercy mains will be super toxic and there are hundreds of them.
I know that you should be allowed to criticize Mercy on the forums, but, ah well, there’s not much we can do about that.

4 Likes

What if we nerf Aaron instead?

she has bad healing because she has damage boost. peiple need to realise this and stop making useless threads about nErFinG mErCccYyyy

3 Likes

Please at least try to be funny in some way if you wanna make a bait post. :clown_face:

1 Like

Well her job is basically to pocket someone, that’s why her healing is lower compared to main healers and can only heal one at a time.

1 Like

since when did mercy have bad healing? u smoking something ?

Word of Warning: I am 90% certain that naming specific Blizzard devs in your topics is against the rules. You might wanna change that title.

1 Like

There, i corrected your post.

2 Likes