Nerf Biotic grenade

I honestly do not care if she gets nerfed because I know how to play her well, and will adjust. Nothing has changed on her kit, except Nanoboost insta-heal, which I personally think 300hp heal is too much. If anything gets nerfed, it’s that.

If Bionade was the problem, why wasn’t her pickrate always super high? She was obsolete for over a year.

3 Likes

You mean that hasn’t already been happening?

If anything we need more anti-heal mechanics in the game.

Only if it’s a mass cleanse then cuz Bionade can affect 6 people at the same time

I thought y’all loved Ana cuz of skill or something. Do you guys just miss kicking mercy so you now want to make Ana obsolete to harp on her again? She is fine. She has the best utility and range of all the supports but drawbacks too such as her healing is blocked more easily and she needs aim. She just got so high cuz mercy lost her 60hps healing which meanss she is useless for healing tanks

An ability that has been present in the game since the hero first released, but all of a sudden it’s now “OP” because you have to deal with it more often.

Abilities that are simply annoying to deal with are not OP. You just need to git gud and learn to counter it. It’s really not hard.

3 Likes

I was wondering when nerfna would start popping up after her buffs and her currently being meta (asides from the goats comps that don’t have her

if she had some other form of self heal then nerfing would be fine, but i agree it’s fine how it is, because it’s hard enough trying to balance using it for anti-heal, and heal-boost.

1 Like

Didnt even see who the OP was. Hes a troll.

Bionade doesn’t need a nerf. Yes it is a powerful ability, but I think the game needs more main healers.

After Mercy nerfs, the only options to do the most healing output is Moira or Ana. Mercy could be a nice counter to bionade with her res if she didn’t feel so clunky at using her kit. A support hero with an ability to cancel debuffs would do nice aswell.

Guess we just have to wait.

True
Twenty characters