Nerf Biotic grenade

This ability needs a nerf and a big one, the only counter play to it is a Zarya bubble.

5 Likes

This is why Mercy should have Cleanse instead of Rez.

But nope muh boring revive mechanic.

11 Likes

Or Matrix… or any Shield… or Iceblock… or Fade… or Reapers shadow form…

It has plenty of downsides and is her only tool for selfhealing with a long cooldown. I agree that it is strong but it does not need a nerf. It has been nerfed before and is in this state for a long time now.

29 Likes

There should be no anti heal, it’s broken and needs nerfing.

3 Likes

There is too much healing in the game, it’s broken and needs counterplay.

Your argument is weak.

14 Likes

Um, no?

• Mei cryofreeze
  • Zarya Bubble
  • Wraith Form
  • Fade
  • Recall
  • Meteor Strike (Doomfist is immune during it, so the nade Is pretty much useless against him during it)
  • Defense Matrix to eat it
  • Deflect to, well, deflect it
  • Any Shield to block it
  • Translocator to escape when hit by it

It has plenty of counterplay. It does not need any nerfs.

14 Likes

Sure, she can have cleanse.

So long as Rez is put back as her ultimate. Because you cannot remove Rez from Mercy without basically deleting Mercy. Rez I’d part of Mercy, just as Blinking is part of Tracer, Barrier is part of Reinhardt, and the turret is part of Torbjorn.

1 Like

healing is OP right now. hence, goats. it needs MORE counter play. they should probably create a hero with a single target anti heal to add the mechanic into the game more.

the only DPS that have been viable for like, a year, are heroes with one shots. soldier and mcree are balanced, and they’re probably the 2 weakest heroes in the game. lol

Nice detail there.
Really made a good argument.
Absolutely won over.
Couldn’t have said it better.
I definitely take what you say seriously.

6 Likes

A few methods to cleanse it (way more than just Zarya bubbles), but a lot more methods to deny it.

There is plenty of counterplay to Biotic Grenade, it does not need any nerfs.

As much as I agree it doesn’t need nerfs, I disagree it have plenty counterplay. If you are not Mei, Moira, Reaper or have Zarya once you are hit by it you are purple until you aren’t.

And as healers it feels rather bad when your usefulness is cut in half and you can’t do anything about it. I wouldn’t mind having clense ability.

And Defense matrix. And rein’s shield. And Winston’s Shield. And Orisa’s shield. And Deflect.

If anti nade got nerfed, healing would have literally no counters, and the only answer to Goats (which Zen is actually replacing Ana in Right now) is discord.

Anti nade is very strong, no doubt about that, but it has many counters and weaknesses

1 Like

The game was fine when Ana wasn’t there, and it would be in a much better state if she was deleted.

How about no? I like that more.

4 Likes

I was wondering when people would start crying about a balanced game mechanic

3 Likes

Can’t believe you just compared blinks to rez lmao.

1 Like

it is broken. Anna needs to go down just like that.

nade hard nerfed
nano nerfed
dart hard nerfed

No.

1 Like

40% pickrate in gm support.

BIG YES. You will see it in the next patches