Need more hot male heroes

Nobody wants Venture or Space Ranger…
push them back. Give us another Daddy instead. We haven’t gotten a new super hot zaddy since overwatch 2 :sob:

Mauga? No, he’s built like a square.

Ram? Hot voice but no.

20 Likes

I do!! they are adorkable with their little tooth gap and :poop: eating grin.:star_struck:

Space Ranger is just cute anime protagonist otaku bait. You just know that she will get multiple skins every season

3 Likes

They should add that Shoegazer guy into Overwatch.

6’3”, lean but toned body, really handsome face and uses an AR-15 rifle which would be a first for Overwatch

Ultimate ability - takes shirt off and starts flexing

3 Likes

How can you disrespect Venture’s placeholder hero select pic like that?

1 Like

So generic military guy… Got it.

I’m mostly joking, but wouldn’t a modern day rifle be kinda outdated in overwatch’s universe. I mean hanzo uses a bow but that bow summons a magical spirit (sorry hard light) dragon.

Hot werewolf guy pls

3 Likes

People really have to stop thinking their individual opinion is shared with the entire playerbase or population.

People do want these heroes I’m sorry to break it to you.

Some people do want hot men heroes. I’d like another dadchad like Reinhardt personally. Doesn’t have to be ‘hot’.

Or an old man (or woman), ripped Junker support that chain smokes cigars and talks down to his teammates for getting themselves hurt, but secretly really cares about them and that’s why he berates them. And uses smokescreen abilities since he’s a chainsmoker.

4 Likes

Old school weapons are cooler to me

Like in a world where everyone is using high tech laser guns

Just having a revolver or a big old hammer is badass. Maybe they’re stuck in the past but they’re making it work

3 Likes

Username checks out!

torbjorn is such a hotmale hero! outlook . com

6 Likes

That’s such a dad joke… Roly living and breathing his favourite hero I see :joy:

1 Like

wait for it, i am in comp right, now you al wil be GETING IT! watch me hahaah

1 Like

Torb and junkrat are literally on fire, what more do you want?

cassidy spotted irl.

Yeah I get that, it’s why my favourite character is currently junkerqueen, she has a shotgun, knife and a massive axe and goes toe-toe against, a guy in power armour with a rocket hammer, two military grade omnics, a guy who literally has a black hole in his head and a massive slab of meat with two cybernetic hearts and two miniguns.

HOT MALE HERE YOU GO!

4 Likes

Absolutely. A sexy man with a deep voice and dad bod.

1 Like

wait is the dragon actually hard light??

1 Like

what dragon? (20characters)

i want more waifu heroes, like mercy or dva…

:smiley: