Need a surrender button!

Im sick of wasting time in bad games get it over and get to the next one.

24 Likes

If you’re ready to surrender you don’t have a competitive mindset and shouldn’t queue for competitive.

64 Likes

So hypothetically say your team has 3 leavers. You have no chance to win. Why stick with the match? A surrender button, match over move on.

13 Likes

Because I queued up for competitive to compete, I didn’t queue up only for favorable odds.

8 Likes

Lol for that one in a thousand game where you win 4 v 6 ill take the surrender button

5 Likes

Agree
But that also contradicts with the
“We need to think of bad internet connection leavers that come back”
Idea.
Like give them a minute?

If we actually dont care, games can just end immediately without give ups

1 Like

Why do you want to surender? I dont get it, you can leave if others left before.

14 Likes

You don’t get penalised for leaving after 1 minute I believe.
Just leave.

5 Likes

Its not worth it anyway, usualy i lose less than 25 while staying. Yesterday all left, i stayed and made few safe headshots with Widow for fun and lost 22 sr. Others who left lost 25, not to mention that second idiot who left after first one because in his head it was gg.

That’s fair
I tend to just leave if I’m playing with friends, none of us care enough about one game of sr to stay for 3+ minutes.
Idk about solo, don’t see a lot of leavers when doing solo

In that game i played yesterday, we pushed paylod to the second point in attack and then we had leaver. After trying tu push more with 5v6 another guy left because it was gg/lost for him. Others two left shorty after. So we went to the defend phase with 2 points as 2v6. How stupid is that? We could still win 5v6 with good team work and comp. But no, people are too dumb. And i am sure its people like this who later are crying here on forums about leavers. When in reality they are not serious about climbing at all.

3 Likes

no surrender! enjoy the games where you get stomped as it builds character by showing you know how to not tilt in future endeavors.

5 Likes

If you want to leave, do it. But if you’re already giving up, expect me to avoid you. I want to see games through to the end. If you don’t, and will quit when things get hard, I don’t want you on my team.

2 Likes

If surrender button exists. Overwatch would add new stigmas and diseases, one of them would be; surrender before actual fights even begin. Another one would be losing a fight even though the whole match is actually winnable, but surrender already voted, and you lose SR. Lists goes on.

That makes it all even worse experience of a game.

5 Likes

Oh I’d have finished the round at least lmao.
Sometimes its just, not worth staying. I’m sorry you got that loss though quq
(I had a guy leave before the timer, then the other dude came back)

1 Like

Another note, if this was an option you know that one tilted person would spam surrender after 1-2 lost pushes.

5 Likes

I had exactly this too, we had game with leaver and in last round it was draw or win for us, two others left and first leaver came back. People are stupid… It was so dumb man, we even had like 4 minutes or something.

2 Likes

Saaad.
For those scenarios I tend to stay, but when its doing the first few minutes of the first round… its just not worth it.
I’ve won a 5v6 before, but yknow, far and few between :stuck_out_tongue:
(plus its usually formerly mentioned friends that leaves first)

People will give up easily and spamming surrender botton if it applied when they lose first point or someone started to tilted.Not a good idea…

5 Likes

Out of the 10 games I played today, 7 of them have people leaving and afk in spawn, and 2 more have someone spamming voice chat and flaming the team before the match started… surrender button would save me about an hour or more

2 Likes