Mythical skin again to a new hero

So like evil Mercy and evil Tracer but good Doom and good Widow?

1 Like

My favorite new hero is Genji. The way they time traveled back to 2016 to release him was really cool and thematic with the high tech themes of the mythic skin.

1 Like

Was really really hoping Brig would get something amazing for onceā€¦

2 Likes

As long as they continue with the favoritism in giving mythical skins to the new heroes, the veterans will continue to be forgotten in a cornerā€¦

1 Like

This sucks. New hero getting a mythic is really dumb.

Iā€™m not buying the battle pass, and I was planning on getting them all by default to collect all the mythics. But if they are just going to be promoting the newest (worst designed) heroes, that I have no attachment to on any level, then I donā€™t see the point.

4 Likes

Ngl I am really regretting posting this now

4 Likes

theres no way it isnt. just look at it

Unconfirmed that thatā€™s the mythic. On top of thatā€¦ Genji was the first mythic. Just be honest and say you want a Mythic for your main. You donā€™t have to say all the other nonsense

1 Like

Symmetra is technically also Asian.

Itā€™s ok, mercy will receive a new skin next Tuesday :smirk:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not mad at it at all. She looks BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

I was hoping for Mercy skin because in this BP we will not get new hero - no new hero means no money for blizz but I guess not lmao

1 Like

That skin is godlike. Too bad itā€™s for the most mundane hero in the cast. :sob:

Mercy is approaching 30 skins. Kiriko has 11 I think?

1 Like

I hope there is more than just this one mythic skin if there isnā€™t a new hero this season. Because grinding 80 levels isnā€™t worth ten bucks to me.

1 Like

All Iā€™m reading is ā€œWhere is my Mercy mythical skinā€

5 Likes

Yeah,itā€™s technically already in the game,since Torb has a Deadlock skin and he has nothing to do with that faction.

Honestly i just hope that any support but mercy gets the new mythic so i can see you be really angry at the forums about it

1 Like

Didnā€™t know genji was a new hero lolol.

And where does it even say itā€™s a mythic? It probably is by itā€™s looks and her glowing yellow eyes, personally iā€™m not a kiriko player and more of a mercy/moira support playerā€¦But meh itā€™s a cool skin so if it is the season 3 mythic, i will get it.

I have already said it several times, Genji is the only and the last veteran to receive a mythical skin, the pattern is clear and only new heroes will receive itā€¦ they have made this item exclusive to new heroes.