Mythical skin again to a new hero

yea they probably screwed up this time then. probably would have made more money if it was legendary and in the shop

1 Like

I always said dataminers are like those people in front of cinemas shouting the ending of the movie.

We get it, you seek attention.

1 Like

They do seem to have a little leaking problem, JunkerQueens kit was leaked months in advance,the whole Kiriko cinematic leak too.One skin is tame right now.

1 Like

How about star sheep orisa or the Mercy skin from S1 and the shop? I dont see this being the new mythic skin. It just shows that the quality of the legendaries goes up the longer we are into OW2. Its a good legendary skin. From that I would say that ā€œold Japanā€ is the new theme for S3. Maybe some Samurai skins?

1 Like

I for one glad its not my main support (zen)
No feeling of missing out on good skin

I mean, idk. Wouldnā€™t make sense for any other Support to get a Japanese Mythic in a Japanese themed season over the Japanese Support hero, lol

Iā€™d love if this was just a Legendary but I reallly doubt it

Would actually make sense if Miko Mercy was supposed to be in this battle pass originally bc it actually fits this theme but was moved to Season 1 to sell more BPs

1 Like

Remember that we also got a couple of duds in the form of Mime Moira and Gingerbread Bastion. Those skins is essentially an epic skin with a hat and sold as legendaries.

1 mythic skin per season isnā€™t enough anyway with new heroes also adding to the pool it can take years before your fav hero gets a skin (and then it could be a bad skin).

5 Likes

I still have hope. Mercy always had some interesting asian themed skins, so a mythic would not be impossible. If this is really the new theme I will I look forward to it.

Of cause this means that we will get a Kiriko, Hanzo, Mei, Dva and Genji skin in the BP or the shop again, simply because they are the Asian characters.

Yeah, and? This does not looks low quality to me. I think about that what we see, and now what we do not see. This as a legendary skin would set the tone for the next season. I like it.

Idk I think itā€™d be odd giving Mercy an Asian themed mythic skin when that has nothing to do with her characterā€¦ especially after she literally just got Seoulbim and then Mikoā€¦

Again, I think this season theme is Japan mythology, I think this Kiriko skin is the Mythic, and I think Miko Mercy was originally going to be on this BP because it didnā€™t fit into S1 theme at all but fits this one perfectly

1 Like

Does JQ has something to do with Greek or Genji with 80s Cyberpunk? Not really. Well, we will see it soon enough. Its not even 2 weeks until the new season starts. Until then I play other games.

I mean, there are no Greek heroes in the game, while there IS a Japanese Support whose character revolves around Japanese spiritual mythology, so yeah Iā€™d find it weird to not give her the Japanese Mythology Mythic and instead give it to the Swiss white angel woman lol

and yes, Genji has EVERYTHING to do with Cyberpunk lol. Itā€™s quite often a Japanese theme/setting in media, and Genji is a literal cyborg-enhanced human. lol.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s the end of the world. Honestly only time Iā€™ll complain about a mythic skin if itā€™s the second one for a hero who already has one before everyone else

5 Likes

It looks very nice and Iā€™ll be getting it. Kiriko is my main support anyways because sheā€™s easily the most fun for me. Season 3, here I come!

3 Likes

This literally what i said at the other thread.

3 Likes

Have to say I agree, yeah. The bias towards mercy is a bit strong. Really, I donā€™t care who gets one as long as itā€™s a hero who didnā€™t have one yet. Iā€™ll be happy with whatever we get

1 Like

You do realize that they release a new mythical skin each season? Wait around for a while, your favorite will eventually get theirs.

I canā€™t wait for the outrage when your favorite character gets a mythical skin that you donā€™t like because reasons.

4 Likes

You took my only chance for a mythic skin.
Now Iā€™m gonna starve!

8 Likes

Great now Iā€™m cackling at 3:30 in the morning

1 Like